The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
One of the matches they seemed to be hyping for the 40 years of Mania mode was the battle of the billionaires match at Mania (22?) between Lashley and Umaga with that special ref shirt looking like the one Stone Cold wore for that match…
I just think the ref shirt was them teasing bring the special ref back into the game, something Yukes was stupid for getting rid of in the first place.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I think they put Rome on the cover way too early, Becky shoulda been the only cover star for 2K20

This woulda been the perfect year to put Tribal Chief on the cover :ehh:

I’m pretty sure the fact he was a cover star 3 games ago is the reason they not going with him as the obvious cover choice :sas2:

Actually woulda made sense last year too :sas1:

Really Bloodline as a whole woulda been dope last year especially if they included Sami. But he was kicked out right before the game dropped so I dunno.

If they not giving it to Rome next year, they need to stop bullshytting and give it to Bianca :ufdup:

I’d even say Lashley would be a good choice, actually the best choice after Rome and Bianca :ehh:

I’m pretty sure Drew was gone be the cover star if they did 2K21

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think they put Rome on the cover way too early, Becky shoulda been the only cover star for 2K20

This woulda been the perfect year to put Tribal Chief on the cover :ehh:

I’m pretty sure the fact he was a cover star 3 games ago is the reason they not going with him as the obvious cover choice :sas2:

Actually woulda made sense last year too :sas1:

Really Bloodline as a whole woulda been dope last year especially if they included Sami. But he was kicked out right before the game dropped so I dunno.

If they not giving it to Rome next year, they need to stop bullshytting and give it to Bianca :ufdup:

I’d even say Lashley would be a good choice, actually the best choice after Rome and Bianca :ehh:

I’m pretty sure Drew was gone be the cover star if they did 2K21
Real talk the NOC 2023 poster would've been a GOAT cover for 2k23
230527_wwenoc.jpg