Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

• Universe mode being a mess
  • Limitations to the creative suite
  • Issues with trying to make space in the creative suite
  • Random bugs and glitches
  • My Faction being a thing overshadowing everything else
Don't get me wrong, I loved the game but after my Universe save got corrupted, I can't do it. Sale or nah.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:ufdup: just you wait 😡
475ef3f617588e5941b27bfa8ce47a5a.jpg

Let me guess. I've seen a lot of videos of entrances w/o theme music. Is it because of YouTube striking them down because of Copyright laws?

Also that other upload of Cora and Roxi, was that Nikki Bella gear or something? Should have them both come out as AJ Lee. 😄

I think my Playstation "recorder" automatically cuts the music off.

:hubie: in due time...I'ma have Cora Jade and Roxi and CM Punk and AJ Lee in a big stable (ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY)

DAH Padre

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yo! What’s up with the blood? I was beating the shyt outta Seth last night and none of the blood dripped on the canvas or floor? Thought that was a thing in this game again.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yo! What’s up with the blood? I was beating the shyt outta Seth last night and none of the blood dripped on the canvas or floor? Thought that was a thing in this game again.
Probably need to got to settings and turn blood on it might be off by default

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That best looking arena has to be Wrestlemania 39 with the daytime setting, it's also cool that they have the movie posters as well. The biggest difference with this game is the speed. They were able to quicken the pace without making it feel arcadey, and they also have tired pins again. Last year you could crawl but couldn't pin them which made it pointless.