The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
The standard should always be an ECW pack and a WCW pack moving forward

Why have the properties and barely put them in the games
I wish they’d put more mid-late 90s WCW and WWF wrestlers in the game especially since we can’t download as many CAWs now as before :ehh:

Once I get my AEW roster I maybe have room for 10 more and that’s with me leaving out a lot of AEW people :to:

I think 2K22 let me download 65 before the :camby:

Even 100 wasn’t enough for all the wrestlers I wanted but I can make it work with 50 AEW and 50 90s wrestlers

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I still gotta finish my Universe for 2K22. I’m at WM and plan on going till September where ima do WWE vs AEW Forbidden Door :ehh:

Ima just so one show a week to speed things up. Not gone have enough time or wrestlers to do the old school Universe I normally do so ima just include the old school with my current one. Gone have NWO come take over the 2022/23 roster :steviej:

Gone have HBK Hitman Rock Stone Cold and Undertaker defend WWE and have the whole crowd :dwillhuh:

Might even have a women NWO with Sasha leading it :mjgrin:

Could even have them invade AEW too and take their belts :ehh:
Might finally start WWE 2K23 in April :stopitslime:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

This is facts tho, better to have an old model ported to the game than them not be in it at all

Especially Naomi :ehh:

I really wish everyone stays in the game and they just added new legends every year. Like every legend who ever been in a WWE 2K game should be in the subsequent ones unless they sign to AEW which is understandable why they’d be taken out. Actually even that can be worked around, Jake been in AEW like 5 years and still be in WWE 2K. :ehh:

May be easier for him because he might not have an exclusive contract with them like Y2J, Christian and others but other than that I don’t see why legends be appearing for 1 or 2 games then gone. I know they sign contracts but why not just have them sign long term ones? :dwillhuh:

Imagine if we had every legend from every 2K game and even going back to WWE 12 and 13 :banderas:

And I’m still tripping on how they didn’t get Mike Tyson in the game with Ali in it :snoop:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Those DLC packs for this year's game is going to be nothing but straight fire.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

About time!

Why does Seth have a several year old render
Still no Saturday PLEs
Still 4 rivalries for 1v1 and 2v2
No draft
No promos
No intros

I see they added more rivalry actions. That's good... But they did mention one action was unable to work(possible pre-build bug)

Absolute trash

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
They didn't change a fukking thing in Universe :laff:

At this point, FOMO is the only reason I'm buying this game.

"We've got Double Title matches" :laugh: The actual WWE only got one double champion at the moment. I don't know why ppl were crying for that last year.

I think 4 is too much. It takes too much time managing the rivalries across three, four (I had Raw, Smackdown, NXT and a Fantasy Promo) brands.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They didn't change a fukking thing in Universe :laff:

At this point, FOMO is the only reason I'm buying this game.

"We've got Double Title matches" :laugh: The actual WWE only got one double champion at the moment. I don't know why ppl were crying for that last year.

I think 4 is too much. It takes too much time managing the rivalries across three, four (I had Raw, Smackdown, NXT and a Fantasy Promo) brands.
Wrestling game content is always like a year behind on most things, that's just the nature of the process.

They should really be calling this WWE 2K23. 😄

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About time!

Why does Seth have a several year old render
Still no Saturday PLEs
No draft
No promos
No intros

I see they added more rivalry actions. That's good... But they did mention one action was unable to work(possible pre-build bug)

Absolute trash
Knew this was coming since they waited till the week before release to give any details. If Universe had significant changes, we have known about it weeks ago.

Unfortunately, the only way we're going to get an improved universe is if they set a year aside to actually focus on it. The next time they take a year off.