The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

As great as these new WWE games have been, the soundtrack continues to be the worst part. There's always one or two good songs and the rest are trash, i usually substitute them for classic theme songs. That's the only thing Fight Forever did better than 2K.

Oh that's unfortunate. I used to eat on PC with the music mod. I guess I should give them props for using that Busta song and not "Arab Money"

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

As great as these new WWE games have been, the soundtrack continues to be the worst part. There's always one or two good songs and the rest are trash, i usually substitute them for classic theme songs. That's the only thing Fight Forever did better than 2K.

Oh that's unfortunate. I used to eat on PC with the music mod. I guess I should give them props for using that Busta song and not "Arab Money"
Personally I’d want to see them add themes from past pay per view events on the soundtracks.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

:scust: Besides Busta & I know Grimes from Cyberpunk 2077

Most trash soundtrack they ever had

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Welp. I'll just be listening to WWE themes. Idk how the playlist is always the worst part of WWE 2K games.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Not sure how legit this is but I came across this. :hubie:

So many Brock matches :huhldup:

Edit: Read some replies. This could be fake since some of the early logos use WWF. I'm sure WWE/2K wouldn't make that mistake.

It's good to have a reference tho to see if any of these are in the actual game.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Welp. I'll just be listening to WWE themes. Idk how the playlist is always the worst part of WWE 2K games.
Budget. WWE 2K isn't like Madden or NBA 2K where artists willing to be paid with exposure. At this point they'd be better off just making their own themes like how it used to be.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
05-09

They will never get that feeling back:whew:
Budget. WWE 2K isn't like Madden or NBA 2K where artists willing to be paid with exposure. At this point they'd be better off just making their own themes like how it used to be.
Going chronologically if we just got old ppv themes, to name just a few tracks that I recall, we could have highway to hell (summerslam 1998), my way (WMX7), feel so numb (no way out 2002), superstar (WMX8), downfall (vengeance 2002), fight (summerslam 2002), always (survivor series 2002), the end is here (multiple Armageddon events), happy (vengeance 2005), stricken (new years revolution 2006), this fire burns (judgement day 2006 :troll: ), the enemy (summerslam 2006), drones (royal rumble 2007. This was a favorite of mine from madden 2007), and ladies & gentlemen (WM23).