The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
That's a problem but they def gotta figure that ish out cause there's too much piff on the table now.
I would just pretape it again and let the live crowd watch it on the Tron. But the viewers won't hear the live reaction in the background. We get to watch it in movie form.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
If you don’t do it at the beginning or end, you completely lose the crowd and can’t get them back.
Yeah it will be tricky for sure because either live or taped they won't be there in the arena.

I like the pretape cause it allows Taker to catch his breathe and you could have years of these going forward. Trying to do that live, even offsite would have him just as gassed as a regular match.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Iono if Lil Jon and T Pain trending over Wrestlemania is a sign of the views this WM will have but either way, I appreciate WWE for giving us shows. My only beef is when they insult our intelligence by ignoring the pink elephant in the room (wrestlers dropping out of matches after months of buildup) or when they (mainly JBL) say ludicrous shyt like "this is the biggest stage Nikki Cross has ever been on!" as if this WM is normal.

The Boneyard match + Lil Jon/T-Pain having the best battle out of all the ones shown so far was :wow::wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I have a question...

Why does Vince always get black people to sing at wm?

It shows he's 'diverse' without having to really incorporate black people into anything

I'm sure they cart out a black chick to sing the anthem at hockey games and nascar events too

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This could get ridiculous. It doesn't even have to be in the same setting. It could start out as a brawl in the ring and then move to the back and start the cinematic. The matchups are endless too.

vs. Sting
vs. Mankind
vs. The Terminator

vs. RoboCop :mjlol:

vs. The Shockmaster :wow:

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I wasn't feeling that boneyard bullshyt at all. I don't find the Broken Matt Hardy shyt entertaining either. I guess I'm officially old and don't get it.

888.jpg

Last edited: