The official #WPOY2017 spring power rankings: saint patricks days edition

ATearInMyEye

#KnicksTape
Daps
Reppin
Def Valley
He pm'd me few months ago talkin about why do i keep callin him a Belgium cac, and The Coli was suppose to be for all races,:mjlol:
giphy.gif

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We ought to ban more of the trolls and actually give the WOAT to someone with WOAT opinions rather than just morons.

Suave shouldn't have even won it last year, he should have instead just been straight up banned.
This. People are complaining that it's the same 3-4 fakkits every time and of course it is because the shytty posters never get purged. If sccit won one year, gangstar8 the next, and they lost posting privileges, this place would get cleaned up.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Cats are hot for no reason. He's doing it the exact same way ED was doing it....only difference is he's not nominating posters that don't deserve to be nominated.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Care to put up a ban bet on this one :mjpls:? Post them receipts :ufdup:
That's the same guy that created the lie that I was Asian....now he's starting rumors that you're Belgium. Good luck getting him to produce those receipts. It would've been a damn travesty if I got WPOY 2015 over him.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's the same guy that created the lie that I was Asian....now he's starting rumors that you're Belgium. Good luck getting him to produce those receipts. It would've been a damn travesty if I got WPOY 2015 over him.
Oh I know :mjgrin:. He's tried a good 8-10 different countries in hopes that one sticks and he still hasn't guessed which one my family traces back to :pachaha:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Oh I know :mjgrin:. He's tried a good 8-10 different countries in hopes that one sticks and he still hasn't guessed which one my family traces back to :pachaha:
Unfortunately for me I garnered so much hate for the Warriors winning the chip they would've believed I was an Eskimo from Iceland if he said so.