The official #WPOY2017 spring power rankings: saint patricks days edition

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's about time we get started for the season. You all know the rules. Use the hashtag (we'll get hashtags back eventually) and provide your examples of the worst of the worst. Let's start with a few out the gate. Here's five of the worst:

@SuaveHooper88 - the reigning WOAT. He's currently banned from the coliseum and caught the single biggest neg train in the history of not just the coliseum, but the entire website.

@Sccit - the caps lock alone does it. Still won't shut up about Kobe for even a day. How you gonna be here for several years and have over 1000 fewer daps than posts and be more than 5,400 in the red?

@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank aka dumbassbrothafromthebushes - a former winner and classic unfunny try hard troll. It's a shame his rep has been reset twice over the course of giving him the 2015 WOAT and hall of shame tags. He would be 6000 further in the red.

@Swagnificent - the awards namesake, he never settles down with just one terrible argument to stick with. This year he has added passionately arguing that the earth is flat in multiple threads to his long list of atrocious posting.

If you see someone missing, tag and campaign for them.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Breh..... You gotta stop this. You nominate thee exact same person & Kobe stans in each of these threads all the while completely turning a blind eye to the numerous atrocities that these LeBron stans commit on this board on a daily basis. You've clearly been compromised & haven't shown an ounce of semblance to being objective when it comes to these threads hence why they always flop - not to mention that you appear to lack the reach of coming up with candidates that don't post primarily about basketball..

Hopefully @Ed MOTHERfukkING G or @AVXL come & take the reins back this year. Last year these threads were a joke - not in a good way :snoop:.

Anywho, I nominate a NEW candidate for making this thread titled:

The Thunder are arguably a more complete team without Durant

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-thunder-are-arguably-a-more-complete-team-without-durant.521793/

eUoemCx.gif

The thread was subsequently & rightfully bushed; however, it did make it to two pages & the damage was already done to The Coli's precious bandwidth once he hit the "submit new thread" button :birdman:.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Breh..... You gotta stop this. You nominate thee exact same person & Kobe stans in each of these threads all the while completely turning a blind eye to the numerous atrocities that these LeBron stans commit on this board on a daily basis. You've clearly been compromised & haven't shown an ounce of semblance to being objective when it comes to these threads hence why they always flop - not to mention that you appear to lack the reach of coming up with candidates that don't post primarily about basketball..

Hopefully @Ed MOTHERfukkING G or @AVXL come & take the reins back this year. Last year these threads were a joke - not in a good way :snoop:.

Anywho, I nominate a NEW candidate for making this thread titled:

The Thunder are arguably a more complete team without Durant

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-thunder-are-arguably-a-more-complete-team-without-durant.521793/

eUoemCx.gif

The thread was subsequently & rightfully bushed; however, it did make it to two pages & the damage was already done to The Coli's precious bandwidth once he hit the "submit new thread" button :birdman:.
Same format ed did them in. Ran this by him to make sure it's done the same way. If you got someone to nominate, name them. Suave is here for his spamming, uneducated for his unfunny trolling, all caps everything would be going by unnoticed if he took his caps lock off, and swag is here for the flat earth bullshyt. That thread certainly belongs here about the thunder. I have a few LeBron stans on ignore so I might not be seeing the threads they make. I could probably get into college sports to really broaden the reach though.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
We ought to ban more of the trolls and actually give the WOAT to someone with WOAT opinions rather than just morons.

Suave shouldn't have even won it last year, he should have instead just been straight up banned.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
We ought to ban more of the trolls and actually give the WOAT to someone with WOAT opinions rather than just morons.

Suave shouldn't have even won it last year, he should have instead just been straight up banned.
He won the WOAT by taking eye cue's entire gimmick and overshadowing him entirely. All those Wiggins and Waiters and Irving threads for nothing :beli:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Same format ed did them in. Ran this by him to make sure it's done the same way. If you got someone to nominate, name them. Suave is here for his spamming, uneducated for his unfunny trolling, all caps everything would be going by unnoticed if he took his caps lock off, and swag is here for the flat earth bullshyt. That thread certainly belongs here about the thunder. I have a few LeBron stans on ignore so I might not be seeing the threads they make. I could probably get into college sports to really broaden the reach though.

Your go to post :snoop:.... If you can't see the difference in how he did these threads, and how you're going about your own way of doing them, I have nothing else left to say to you. I'll just continue to let these threads go triple play-doh. I'm tryna be nice about this..... Some people got the juice. Others don't. That simple.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Your go to post :snoop:.... If you can't see the difference in how he did these threads, and how you're going about your own way of doing them, I have nothing else left to say to you. I'll just continue to let these threads go triple play-doh. I'm tryna be nice about this..... Some people got the juice. Others don't. That simple.
:yeshrug: Campaign if you want someone. Most past years the thread is everyone else in them arguing with each other.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these threads are corny, @Populair is right

I didnt want to say anything during the process, but it just isnt working breh

its nothing personal, if anything we're looking out for you. you just lack the flair needed to make these threads pop