The official #WPOY2016 labor day power rankings: under new management edition

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That's the best part of the race every year: Watching all the contenders all argue that they don't belong on here and lashing out at the roastmaster in spite of mountains of evidence against them.

Edit: even better is the kobe stans crying bias when half the guys in the power rankings aren't kobe stans

MOST THE PEEPS IN THIS THIS THREAD SHIITIN ON U AINT EVEN ON THE LIST, THEY JUS KNOW U A HUGE FAGOT

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That's the best part of the race every year: Watching all the contenders all argue that they don't belong on here and lashing out at the roastmaster in spite of mountains of evidence against them.

Edit: even better is the kobe stans crying bias when half the guys in the power rankings aren't kobe stans

MOST THE PEEPS IN THIS THIS THREAD SHIITIN ON U AINT EVEN ON THE LIST, THEY JUS KNOW U A HUGE FAGOT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Pls vote for me
I worked hard this year
:stopitslime: You know damn well that all the laughs you provide mean you aren't eligible to be voted worst of the year. If you campaign hard enough though, I'll check with @cook and Ed if you're eligible. @track 1 tried tanking in 2014 and got disqualified right out the gate with that "can you imagine Eminem playing for the heat?" thread.