The Official Track & Field Thread - RIP Rebecca Cheptegei

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I don't give a fukk how he acts as long as he (or another American) brings back gold:manny:
Make no mistake I'm rooting for everything USA, but bruh got to quit the shyt. The sticking out his togue, the nails painted, the yugioh cards which might not be bad if he trying to get a deal, but still some shyt just cringeworthy it ain't got to be deep I guess (Kendrick Voice).

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I’m late but wanted to say that shyt with Athing Mu was heartbreaking. I can’t believe you can fall or get tripped in a race and just be done as the gold medal holder. Just ridiculous.

Oh and Sha’Carri better work harder on coming out of the blocks better than she had been. I’m rooting hard for her full redemption arc! :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
kishane thompson

kevin-garnett-screaming-ssm1djxoztspvd9s.gif

JAMAICA BYKE BREHS AND BREHETTES.

KISHANE THOMPSON 9.82

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m late but wanted to say that shyt with Athing Mu was heartbreaking. I can’t believe you can fall or get tripped in a race and just be done as the gold medal holder. Just ridiculous.

Oh and Sha’Carri better work harder on coming out of the blocks better than she had been. I’m rooting hard for her full redemption arc! :blessed:

If you won gold in last Olympics that should have an automatic spot in the next team or some second chance option at least