The Official Track & Field Thread - RIP Rebecca Cheptegei

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Came 4th with the same time as 2nd and 3rd. He was close breh. I didn't expect him to beat Lyles

Exactly especially if Seville is able to physically develop more. Going off his 1st round run he definitely has something about him. Bolt and Shelly Ann have spoilt it for Jamaican fans thinking all 21/22 years old should be winning at that age. Every athlete develops at different rates. Just look at Zharnel it's taken him till 28 to find himself even tho he was hyped for his junior work and coming from the coach Miles camp

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If think she is the person to beat tbh. If it's even at 50 I give it to Jackson.

Sha'Carri is the person to beat because she's looked the best vs the other good sprinters this year regardless of the times shes put up. Unless they are serial winners/champs I just dont put much into SB's before the championships because time and time again has shown to be fools gold.
Her only loss was to Alfred which funnily enough was in Hungary.

Alfred is probably the one to watch outside of in the Sha'Carri Jamaicans TaLou favourites list.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sha'Carri is the person to beat because she's looked the best vs the other good sprinters this year regardless of the times shes put up. Unless they are serial winners/champs I just dont put much into SB's before the championships because time and time again has shown to be fools gold.
Her only loss was to Alfred which funnily enough was in Hungary.

Alfred is probably the one to watch outside of in the Sha'Carri Jamaicans TaLou favourites list.

talou will get 4th :mjcry:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whew:

Richardson, Ta Lou, Jackson and Kambundji in the second semifinal for the women's 100m.