Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Yep
its the consistency as well
flo jo had like a 2 year reign

her top 5 100m times all took place in a span of 4 months in 88

And her time improved so much that 1 year.

If she stayed running in the 90s then cool, but she peaked and then left the sport. Super sus.

Wow what a run by Lyles. Has Usain a lil shook I bet.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Idk man that record probably another generation away as the spikes and technique continues to evolve. Flo Jo and the US really damaged women's athletics, last 30 years of legends don't have any records to show for their dominance.
no offense but the focus on records is part of what’s holding back stardom in this sport, I don’t care that SAFP doesn’t have the record, her world record # of golds, years of dominance and medal collection speak for itself

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And her time improved so much that 1 year.

If she stayed running in the 90s then cool, but she peaked and then left the sport. Super sus.

Wow what a run by Lyles. Has Usain a lil shook I bet.

yeah she literally shaved like half a second :heh:

and this was when track was paying millions

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There's no evidence she used PEDs and officially she's still the GOAT on the record.
Breh, relax. Even if you ignore the PED use, which she did because the spike in time there is no explanation, she set the 100-meter world record and the wind was somehow zero even though it was like +.4 throughout the rest of the event.

And she used PEDs. She retired right before the new testing came into place, and I mean it was known it was coming.