I love it :blessed:

hopefully benjamin or dos santos can humble him

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
One thing I don’t like about track and field commentary is that they don’t really call the race. It’s like they go through a speech for most of the race then they actually call the final 2 seconds.

This nikka tripped over a hurdle and damn near fell but since it happened in the beginning of a pre canned speech the commentators didn’t even acknowledge it.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
One thing I don’t like about track and field commentary is that they don’t really call the race. It’s like they go through a speech for most of the race then they actually call the final 2 seconds.

This nikka tripped over a hurdle and damn near fell but since it happened in the beginning of a pre canned speech the commentators didn’t even acknowledge it.
Yeah, they do too much unrelated commentary. Just call the race! :martin:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

BBC

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, they do too much unrelated commentary. Just call the race! :martin:

BBC
Michael Johnson and Steve Cram>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BBC actually has a damn studio as well - Jessica Ennis-Hill, Denise Lewis, Colin Jackson

NBC ato bolden only gets excited for the 100m and always has to point out when I was running or back in my day bla bla

Last edited: