The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
nikka stupid. That's a key part of the case. It's literally what created the altercation. And she lied about it. Some of the shyt I be seeing on the internet makes me glad I'm not involved in no street shyt cause these are the types of idiots that be on the Jury. Send a nikka away based on emotions or the sneakers im wearing or some stupid shyt. Lol

To be honest like I said before ...

I dont know how this case got to trial cause this shyt has such spotty evidence on both sides that the prosecutors must be bored and looking to make their name off 2 celebs

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The prosecution legit took everything Meg said as fact.
i am actually shocked it got this far.

some very powerful people told megan to use this shyt as a female empowerment branding exercise clearly/her black out drunk lies/shame probably led her down this path.

should have just let bygones be bygones on this one. honestly it is a major L for all 3 of them, but now it's going down in the public record. :mjlol: :wow:

the prosecutor should have at least known better to take the word of an alcoholic that anyone who isn't doing gender wars shyt could see was a very flimsy case of he said/she said with stories that never added up all the way and have changed like 7 times in 2 years, but the temptation to lock tory up too powerful :mjpls:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
How was there no camera's on this street available anywhere? Somebody's security footage got something.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What possible way can the prosecution win this case now ?? They can’t charge Kelsey who didn’t point the finger at Tory ang Meg Admitting she’s a liar .