The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
abort brehs :damn:

it's pretty much a L already now that it's 100% confirmed she was actually shot. If the only defense is that another person who's not even on trial shot her when Megan herself is saying it was Tory too......that's a wrap folks

and damn does Megan have any walls left, who in the industry didn't smash yet? Did old man Diddy smash yet? Carl Crawford, JPrince and his son probably smashed too geez

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Damn that's crazy.

It's almost like, and hear me out, it doesn't matter because Tory purportedly screamed "dance bytch" as he shot her foot on purpose.

They could've been doing blow and plotting the overthrow of the government. What does that have to do with why Tory shot her?
Man that “dance bytch” part made it unbelievable when I heard about it on social media. But I also heard dude does coke so…

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What’s telling is that Tory ass got thrown out by Kylie too:mjlol: they was showing out fr.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
GzzK1TW.gif

This is gonna be a good one.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
I wouldn’t say simp but having your girl’s track record unravel like this is a terrible look
da baby, tory, and now ben simmons is crazy. guys still smiling like everything sweet he better be cheating too then to even the score
:manny:
she knows she got a big a$$ and doesn’t want to put it to waste for her 15 minutes of fame smh

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

we been knew this lol. A woman lying about sleeping with a man. Next up on news 8 at 10.

And given the run he was on at the time, she was probably getting ghost writes from him in exchange.

All her secrets gonna come out in this trial.

These niggs have it all, and partying with Kardashians in Callabasas, legal weed, lots of money..... and still can't behave lol

TDA92

Yo cousin Craig..hook us up.
Daps
I dont care who Meg sleeping around

they both invoked the entire black community to side with their truths for this bullshyt, so if Tory's the one that actually did shoot her he gotta go
That's what I'm saying. They're saying all of this irrelevant shyt. Ok they both messed with the same dude...how does that tie into what happened that night?

It went from she was jealous of Kylie, to now her and Kelsey like to sleep with the same people. Ok COOL, but it's irrelevant asf.