The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
That Megan chick is sneaky the way she writes. I will say that. Very sneaky because she knows how to sway your mind into setting the tone on how things played out.

This is all of them breh, from Megan, to AK, to that milo chick that keeps getting posted, all of em. The little nuances in the way they report shows you their personal feelings towards the situation
:skip:

That Milo chick doesn’t hide it though

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The craziest thing is the prosecutor pulled His 911 call which was him saying "there's men beating women, there's men beating women"
Probably was playing it safe. Dude was so all over the place they probably didn’t want to take the chance of putting him up there. Tory ain’t on trial for “beating” meg.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That Megan chick is sneaky the way she writes. I will say that. Very sneaky because she knows how to sway your mind into setting the tone on how things played out.
She’s the only one that does this for a living. She adds context that other people wouldn’t notice and compares shyt to other cases she’s worked.

I think she believes tory is guilty. But her content comes off the way it does cause she’s the only professional. Everyone else looking for clout, followers or to sell $4.00 videos :francis:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This was Meg's or Kelsi's gun?
There’s a reason Meg was denying she had any knowledge of the bags.

Also there’s a reason the prosecution either didn’t do a gun trace to establish ownership of the gun. Look at at the Taxstone/Troy Ave situation. In that case those prosecutors traced the gun all the way back to some nikka that bought it in Florida and smuggled it to New York and sold it to Tax and Tax copped out to that gun charge. I always found it weird they never did anything to establish the origins of the gun.

Last edited:

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
I know that witness sounds all over the place but the biggest thing is, he’s the only independent witness and his testimony (as goofy as it is) completely destroys the story Meg was tryna sell.

No fight between her and Kelsey, just Tory going John Wick on her.

Now his story ties more pieces together more than Megs, mainly why residue was on Kelsey.

Last edited: