The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So you can't even say how she changed her, clown. He shot at he feet thats all that matter.
Who u callin a clown u p*ssy ass nikka? It ain't my fault u ain't been following this shyt since the beginning. It's well known she changed her story up a few times. I mean she even said it in court about where she was when she got shot changed from before.

Daps
Who u callin a clown u p*ssy ass nikka? It ain't my fault u ain't been following this shyt since the beginning. It's well known she changed her story up a few times. I mean she even said it in court about where she was when she got shot changed from before.
Ive been following since the very beginning, thats why instead of opinions of biased twitter birds I've been posting facts, court hearing summaries from reliable sources, and transcripts. How did she change her story up? Can't answer that very simple question huh.

Daps
Who did Tory bribe?

The defense made a good point, if Tory paid Kelsey a bribe in 2020, 2021, early 2022 after he mentioned the million dollars in 2020, then why would she go against Tory in September? The purpose of the bribe would be to protect Tory.

It's beginning to look like the prosecution had been threatening and pressuring Kelsey with prosecution for shooting Meg if there is a re-trial, if she doesn't testify against Tory. They knew their case was weak against Tory.

Kelsey said she felt pressured by the prosecution, the DA had to defend themselves and used the tapes (which would have never been heard if she didn't make that claim) where she also got emotional telling a lot of went on and seemed very willing to share to the prosecution detail after detail. They defended themselves, that's over.

It makes sense, tory and his team were pushing back court dates forever, seems like they didn't know she was gonna give her version of the story that happened to the prosecution and conveniently in court "everything she said was a lie in that interview," although everything she said lined up with the texts. A innocent man is not bribing anyone or paying for their lawyer, an innocent man is not apologizing to 3 people one of them who wasn't even there, justin who was Megan's body guard hasn't even testfied yet.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kelsey said she felt pressured by the prosecution, the DA had to defend themselves and used the tapes (which would have never been heard if she didn't make that claim) where she also got emotional telling a lot of went on and seemed very willing to share to the prosecution detail after detail. They defended themselves, that's over.

It makes sense, tory and his team were pushing back court dates forever, seems like they didn't know she was gonna give her version of the story that happened to the prosecution and conveniently in court "everything she said was a lie in that interview," although everything she said lined up with the texts. A innocent man is not bribing anyone or paying for their lawyer, an innocent man is not apologizing to 3 people one of them who wasn't even there, justin who was Megan's body guard hasn't even testfied yet.

An innocent woman is not pleading the fifth.

An innocent woman does not take an immunity deal.

An innocent woman doesn't have GSR and an independent eyewitness who said the muzzle flash came from her.

If Tory bribed Kelsey, why is Tory's lawyer still adamant on proving she is the shooter?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ive been following since the very beginning, thats why instead of opinions of biased twitter birds I've been posting facts, court hearing summaries from reliable sources, and transcripts. How did she change her story up? Can't answer that very simple question huh.
nikka did the same to me.

Keeps repeating about Megs inconsistencies and changing her story, I asked him what those changes were and he got mad and told me i was a dummy for not following the case then the he man woman hater crew started attacking me.

All these pages and they still ain’t answered that shyt, but they keep repeating it :mjlol:

Daps
An innocent woman is not pleading the fifth.
Do you remember what she plead the fifth for. She answered the question while also pleading the fifth.

An innocent woman does not take an immunity deal.
A woman who want to say everything she said in a 80 minute recorded interview was false, does.
A woman who was bribed and wants to create "reasonable doubt" does.

An innocent woman doesn't have GSR and an independent eyewitness who said the muzzle flash came from her.
For the 4th time, that witness also said he saw the muzzle flash but had no clue where it came from. He said he saw two men beating one woman and a 3rd person joined, then he said he saw 2 women beating one another . Go ahead and read the transcripts thoroughly your fukking self

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/61c7688f0576a36a6106137b/t/626575019838821c9585e4c1/1650816258084/12-14-21-PETR-PLIM+%281%29..pdf

If Tory bribed Kelsey, why is Tory's lawyer still adamant on proving she is the shooter?
That's the point of court :mjlol: , got to get wins where you can even if it contradicts multiple other things.

Last edited:
Daps
nikka did the same to me.

Keeps repeating about Megs inconsistencies and changing her story, I asked him what those changes were and he got mad and told me i was a dummy for not following the case then the he man woman hater crew started attacking me.

All these pages and they still ain’t answered that shyt, but they keep repeating it :mjlol:
I've noticed breh, it's like they're scared to read something that ruins those fantasies in their head. Haven't seen one level headed tory fan YET.

If you make claims about one's inconsistencies, you should be able to back that up:snoop:.