The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Meg was beating up her friend. Tory gets out the car and shoots the ground to scare them so they would stop fighting but the fragments hit Meg. He getting some jail time. Case closed
This was my theory as well, but prosecutors saying the gun was fired 5 times, if that's true then he's gonna have a hard time arguing accidental discharge or a warning shot.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This case is a mess. Both sides lying and tryna twist stories. Lock them all up :laff:
That's what I think

And it don't make sense that they fell out over dikk

Kesley thought all them dudes she was fukking with were in love with her or something?

Like if she was just fukking with them why be mad that they was fukking on Meg too?

I'm not saying Tory didn't shoot her but this shyt neen weird since day 1

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I think all parties involved are lying. If you are invested in either side of this shytshow other than just watching a train wreck you should probably reevaluate your priorities.

Shady low vibrational people doing shady things together. I honestly believe all of them are guilty.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think all parties involved are lying. If you are invested in either side of this shytshow other than just watching a train wreck you should probably reevaluate your priorities.

Shady low vibrational people doing shady things together. I honestly believe all of them are guilty.
Not everyone shot tho
All are probably lying

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th

I’m watching this live.

Who’s the chick AK is chatting with & what’s her IG?

She’s very pretty…if her body is as banging as her face, I won’t mind flying her out, lol. Pretty face with sexy southern accent.