The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
tory-lanez-dancing.gif

Nah what the actual fukk?!

I'm logging out for the day...if this turns out to be true this is too much fukkery for the week already.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
JD isn't getting a movie.

This one definitely will.
He should and he will. That trail had so many unbelievable moments it's ridiculous. shyt felt like a movie. It also was the more important trial of the 2. Honestly if it wasnt for that trial Tory wouldn't even be getting the benefit of the doubt the way he is now. That trial literally made and broke careers on the lawyers end and on the celebrities end.

leoc

All Star
Daps

Once again watch where you get your “news” from. This was always the case. No real new info.

So one reporter says dna wasnt on firearm
The other says dna wasnt on the mag

Who am i supposed to believe here lol

But its funny, i went on denis ig live yday and people were calling him biased towards meg. Basically everyone is calling everyone biased

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Also the Johnny Depp trial went for damn near 2 months. That shyt made certain full time lawyers quit their job and become full on Youtube analysts cause they ended up getting millions of followers and subscribers just by covering the trial. THAT was the modern day OJ trial if OJ was actually innocent. lol.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So one reporter says dna wasnt on firearm
The other says dna wasnt on the mag

Who am i supposed to believe here lol

But its funny, i went on denis ig live yday and people were calling him biased towards meg. Basically everyone is calling everyone biased
One of them only reported the defenses line of questioning.

The other reported on both sides.