The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Trial of the century :wow:

wigs that came undone at the celebration
cac socialites kicking perceived "new money" out of parties
sex and betrayal
gun powder residue on multiple individuals
scumbag domestic abusing detective doing a shoddy job at both securing the scene and testing all parties involved
interviews with tv personalities as PR exercises in which lies were told
is it bullet fragments or it is glass?
lying victim
lying defendant
children being dragged to court for photo ops
key witness switching sides like a defecting KGB agent
conflicting testimonies and accounts
"i didn't see him shooting but i heard shots but i didn't shoot and but she wasn't shot"
purported bribes
jurors getting drunk to put themselves in the usual mindset of the victim
defendant supposedly jumped over a car taller than him and saying "dance bytch" before letting off like an old western
driver is nowhere to be found/mentioned

all this having as background culture and gender wars

all we need is the Reapers alien ships to start invading via the Mass Relay constructs

:wow::wow:
Got me at work fukking up. And this shyt ain’t even over.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She playin everybody. lol. What I think happened is Meg and Kelsey started fighting. Tory grabbed Kelsey by the hair to drag her away. Kelsey pissed so she grabs the gun. Tory and Kelsey fighting over the gun. The gun starts going off and fragments from the ground or whatever hit Meg in the foot.

YET THIS IS WHAT
SHE PREVIOUSLY TOLD THE
PROSECUTION....

“Kelsey will tell you that she just saw her close friend get shot by the defendant,” Los Angeles County Assistant District Attorney Alexander Bott told jurors in his opening statement, adding that Harris rushed to Megan’s side as the “Savage” rapper lay bleeding in a random driveway in the Hollywood Hills. Bott said Harris will testify she freaked out when Lanez approached the two women after he fired five shots"

“Kelsey, she’ll tell you she didn’t know if the defendant still had this gun. She didn’t know what the defendant was capable of, if he was going to continue his assault. Her defensive instincts kicked into gear, and she approached the defendant. She’ll tell you the defendant physically assaulted her at that point. He pulled her by her hair, and he either punched her or slapped her.”

SO SHES A FAN FICTION
WRITER WHO MADE ALL OF THIS UP
WHICH HAPPENS TO COINCIDE
WITH HER TEXT MESSAGES
AND THE STORY YOU CREATED
IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.

WHY YALL ROOTING FOR
THIS nikka SO BAD?
:devil:
:evil:

leoc

All Star
Daps
Why would she admit that she took hush money lol

Because if she took hush money she would get hit with perjury, and who knows what else, for lying?
Because if she took hush money tory would get hit with witness tampering?
Because if she took hush money tory’s team and/or lawyers, if they knew about it, would get in shyt?

Yall dont think the prosection is gonna look at her extra hard now since her testimoney switched up completely and if they find any trace of fukkery, theyre all fukked.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
all we need is the Reapers alien ships to start invading via the Mass Relay constructs

mass-effect-commander-shepard.gif

:whoa: Relax!