Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why g

Crime Reduction Unit round up – January 2021 | Royal Canadian Mounted Police

January 21, 2021
Following an investigation, CRU officers initiated the arrest of two men in the Whitehorse neighbourhood of Porter Creek at approximately 10:50 p.m. on January 21, 2021.

Harnaik Bhinder, 33, from B.C., was advised that he was under arrest and attempted to run from police but was successfully apprehended. During this process, the passenger of the vehicle exited and ran from police. The passenger, Shamaury White, 26, of Toronto was arrested by police after a search involving Police Dog Services was executed. Both White and Bhinder are known to police.

Harnaik Bhinder is charged with the following under the Criminal Code:

• Resisting Arrest
  • Possess Property Obtained by Crime under $5000
Shamaury White is charged with the following under the Criminal Code:

• Resisting Arrest
  • Escape Lawful Custody
  • Possess Property Obtained by Crime under $5000

An Arab and a nikka trying to hide out in Yukon :mjlol:

Stuck out like a sore thumb. Easy police work :lolbron:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

look at this idiotic misappropriation of money. there's probably an app for that this dumb motherfukker is lining his peoples pockets with 2.5million of taxpayer money for some BULLshyt. ayo fuuuuuuuck these mangicake fukks. spend that money where it counts. like vaccines and preventive health education.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
An Arab and a nikka trying to hide out in Yukon :mjlol:

Stuck out like a sore thumb. Easy police work :lolbron:
A sikh and black jamaican drive into the Yukon:unimpressed:

and then what happens?:mjtf:

they are promptly arrested for something, you know they're up to no good.:mjpls:

breh, that's not a good joke:wtb::ufdup:

:whoa:but they must've did SOMETHING, right:lupe:.....fukk it:mjpls:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Uk 7-day covid avg: 11,062

canada covid
7-day avg: 2,712

why are we still in this strict lockdown

'One way road to freedom': PM sets out plan for full reopening by June 21 | ITV News

uk set june 21 as the day all restrictions will be removed
Look at what korea and china have done to go into normalcy, that's what we need to fix this long-term, these rolling lock downs will just make the baby boomers die out faster.....hmmm maybe not such a bad idea, carry on ...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
breh is centretown/byward market the best place to stay in ottawa?

I'm sick of the gta and I've never been to ottawa :mjlol: but at least i can take some photos
Im not from ottawa but those areas are downtown so I'd assume it's a nice spot idk

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
One Toronto woman refused to comply with the new rules, citing financial concerns. She walked out of the airport to quarantine at her home, alone, as caught on camera by CityNews.

“I’m being forced to go to this hotel,” said a visibly frustrated Priya Harrynadan. “I have no money, so how am I going to go to a hotel right now? This is really stressful because I feel like they’re holding me against my will, they’re questioning me. I have no choice… she told me I have no choice, I have to go to the hotel.”

When Trudeau announced the new measures earlier this month, he estimated costs could run up to $2,000 per person. However rates at the Alt Hotel Toronto Airport and the Sheraton Gateway Hotel at Toronto Pearson International Airport, two of the hotels currently participating in the government quarantine program, start at $339 and $319 per person respectively, hotel employees say — which still adds up to around $1,000 for three days.

EXCLUSIVE: Federal hotel quarantine rules being ignored by some - CityNews Toronto

canada bumbling like always

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
One Toronto woman refused to comply with the new rules, citing financial concerns. She walked out of the airport to quarantine at her home, alone, as caught on camera by CityNews.

“I’m being forced to go to this hotel,” said a visibly frustrated Priya Harrynadan. “I have no money, so how am I going to go to a hotel right now? This is really stressful because I feel like they’re holding me against my will, they’re questioning me. I have no choice… she told me I have no choice, I have to go to the hotel.”

When Trudeau announced the new measures earlier this month, he estimated costs could run up to $2,000 per person. However rates at the Alt Hotel Toronto Airport and the Sheraton Gateway Hotel at Toronto Pearson International Airport, two of the hotels currently participating in the government quarantine program, start at $339 and $319 per person respectively, hotel employees say — which still adds up to around $1,000 for three days.

EXCLUSIVE: Federal hotel quarantine rules being ignored by some - CityNews Toronto

canada bumbling like always
Any repercussions for this criminal? :mjpls:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
look at this idiotic misappropriation of money. there's probably an app for that this dumb motherfukker is lining his peoples pockets with 2.5million of taxpayer money for some BULLshyt. ayo fuuuuuuuck these mangicake fukks. spend that money where it counts. like vaccines and preventive health education.

Same shyt they keep doing with TTC proposals.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Damn :mjcry:

I settle into the driver seat and video-call my three kids—the twins are seven and my baby is five—who live with their mother just west of London, Ontario. My data plan is basic, so I can’t talk for long, although that’s not always by choice: my kids are busy and not always up for chatting with Dad. I know that I can always reach my best friend, Jay, who lives in New York. He sends surprise Amazon deliveries—a lunchbox stove, a T-shirt of my favourite comedian, an Old Navy gift card when he saw how tattered my work clothes were—to the hospital and uploads movies to our shared account, which help me ward off boredom and, sometimes, despair.

I watch a movie or show until my eyelids grow heavy, then I crawl between the bucket seats to my bed: a yoga mat stacked on top of three sleeping bags, all covered by a down comforter and a quilt. I crack the windows for ventilation, even in winter, and place an empty Gatorade bottle close by in case I need to relieve myself at night. I stretch out my achy legs, pull my fleece hoodie over my head and drift off to sleep.