Toronto

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
will she rat :ohhh:

of course shes going to rat, shes a (i presume black) Girl. her boyfriend or her pimp is finished. that Fetty charge is enough to bury her alone:picard:

i cant even get some of these girls to call back but nikkas have girls out here holding down nukes and fentanyl in their grossly overpriced condos:wow: i LOVE Toronto.:dwillhuh:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There is no other major city on this side of the world that is in lockdown except Toronto :beli:

still rather be here than in any major american city at this moment though.

i shed a tear when i drove down the gardiner yesterday. Toronto is a world class city, maybe top 16. all the buildings, all the condos, highrises etc this city has MONEY.

when i drove down peach street in downtown atlanta i had to laugh. alot of these major cities and urban centers aint shyt:scust::mjlol::mjlol:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There is no other major city on this side of the world that is in lockdown except Toronto :beli:

i shed a tear when i drove down the gardiner yesterday. Toronto is a world class city, maybe top 16. all the buildings, all the condos, highrises etc this city has MONEY.

when i drove down peach street in downtown atlanta i had to laugh. alot of these major cities and urban centers aint shyt:scust::mjlol::mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
of course shes going to rat, shes a (i presume black) Girl. her boyfriend or her pimp is finished. that Fetty charge is enough to bury her alone:picard:

i cant even get some of these girls to call back but nikkas have girls out here holding down nukes and fentanyl in their overpriced condos:wow: i LOVE Toronto.:dwillhuh:

:heh:
same
how about that chick last week who got arrested as well

4 charged with murder in North York car shooting - CityNews Toronto
On Sunday, Jessica Madeleine Roy, 20, of Toronto, was also arrested and charged with multiple firearm-related offences.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

top 16?
breh you need to travel more

in the usa alone id say new york, la, chicago, dallas, houston, seattle, phoenix, san diego, san francisco, san jose, vegas

go to tokyo, london, paris, rome, beijing, dubai, singapore, barcelona, moscow, hong kong, shanghai, washington dc, osaka, sydney, berlin

those are all better than toronto:yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tory is a joke, so is Ford, both trust fund bums who have never worked a real day in their life

need to elect people who have gone through some struggle in their life regardless of where they stand

Yup John Tory grandpa started one of the biggest law firms in canada tory's, his great grandpa started sunlife and his dad was basically second in command at rogers and later john tory and I remember being a kid that John Tory was basically the face of Rogers.

Ford as well both these dudes don't care about the mental toll its taken on the population and basically screwing small businesses again. I think since last march small businesses have only been open for like 2 months consecutive

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yup John Tory grandpa started one of the biggest law firms in canada tory's, his great grandpa started sunlife and his dad was basically second in command at rogers and later john tory and I remember being a kid that John Tory was basically the face of Rogers.

Ford as well both these dudes don't care about the mental toll its taken on the population and basically screwing small businesses again. I think since last march small businesses have only been open for like 2 months consecutive
Other countries are reopening and vaccinating

The cases are down everywhere in the world since jan 9th
Even places that are not vaccinated

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
7B27BAEF-8846-4723-B9C4-E36680D8BD58.jpeg

Was driving today

good ol canada :francis: