The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Brehs, what are the demographics like in Richmond Hill? Will I see any of my people over there? Was considering some new construction up there.
Yakima wearing Jews, Chinese and viets(more views though), Afghans(young boys still running around feckless) , Russians, Ukrainians, Poles and the odd black family with a few brown families sprinkled inbetween. So you will see some nikkas. York Regional Police are really aggressive up there too.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Brehs, what are the demographics like in Richmond Hill? Will I see any of my people over there? Was considering some new construction up there.

Mainly Persians, whites and asians

And a few blacks

Richmond hill is the richest town by median income in Canada

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
How did you guys fare yesterday? Had to leave my car at the GO and uber home. Grabbed it later when traffic was dead. Still on summers.

Never usually go past end of October for winter swap. Paid for it this time :pachaha:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Takedown_Front_Cover_FA_REV.jpg

He says the beef between him and Ford started when he asked Ford to stop coming by his office to visit his "friend" Kinga Surma

afwkingasurma02.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yakima wearing Jews, Chinese and viets(more views though), Afghans(young boys still running around feckless) , Russians, Ukrainians, Poles and the odd black family with a few brown families sprinkled inbetween. So you will see some nikkas. York Regional Police are really aggressive up there too.

Mainly Persians, whites and asians

And a few blacks

Richmond hill is the richest town by median income in Canada

So ima get a whole bunch a :mjpls:?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How did you guys fare yesterday? Had to leave my car at the GO and uber home. Grabbed it later when traffic was dead. Still on summers.

Never usually go past end of October for winter swap. Paid for it this time :pachaha:

Got my winter tires on Saturday

Drive was still slow as hell took two hours from downtown to Vaughan