The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I want to settle down with a sista in my social strata but it’s hard. Too many c00ns outchea
:mjcry:

but but when i was 16 jermaine cheated on me

chicks in toronto are funny, ive had chicks tell me they won't canoodle or cavort with me because I'm jamaican but they had no problem getting ran through by alejandro and tyler

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
but but when i was 16 jermaine cheated on me

chicks in toronto are funny, ive had chicks tell me they won't canoodle or cavort with me because I'm jamaican but they had no problem getting ran through by alejandro and tyler
Same thing in ottawa bro
Black girls dating cacs
Black brehs dating white chicks

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
hmm do tell.

DZ License is the easiest way into the driving industry right now (which is still booming by the way).

right now the cost for airbrake certification, D license and driving lessons is $1000, its about to go up exponentially to $4000. major difference.

DZ enables you drive shyt like dump trucks, go buses, coach buses etc. all which pay a pretty penny, like $25 an hour to start.

im going to do dump truck cause a family friend just got his CVOR. with dump truck, you can easily make $100 a load a day. you do two loads, thats $200 in your pocket :ld:

now AZ is a whole different category. the AZ course with lessons, airbrake and licensing is now $7000 :comeon:

AZ is like 18 wheelers and big trucks. LOTS of money to be made, like 10k a month

How do you think all these indians became so rich in a relatively short span of time, Trucking is no joke :ld:

Toronto blacks failed me again though, no blacks in my trucking class. just a bunch of Russians and other eastern Europeans. :(

Kami

Banned
Daps
DZ License is the easiest way into the driving industry right now (which is still booming by the way).

right now the cost for airbrake certification, D license and driving lessons is $1000, its about to go up exponentially to $4000. major difference.

DZ enables you drive shyt like dump trucks, go buses, coach buses etc. all which pay a pretty penny, like $25 an hour to start.

im going to do dump truck cause a family friend just got his CVOR. with dump truck, you can easily make $100 a load a day. you do two loads, thats $200 in your pocket :ld:

now AZ is a whole different category. the AZ course with lessons, airbrake and licensing is now $7000 :comeon:

AZ is like 18 wheelers and big trucks. LOTS of money to be made, like 10k a month

How do you think all these indians became so rich in a relatively short span of time, Trucking is no joke :ld:

Toronto blacks failed me again though, no blacks in my trucking class. just a bunch of Russians and other eastern Europeans. :(
ahhaha.

my cousin got his az before they changed the regulations about 2 years ago i think he paid about half or less than half of what it is now. his dad was a trucker so they had him get in before the raise.

what school you going to? im interested in going the DZ route to start.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
ahhaha.

my cousin got his az before they changed the regulations about 2 years ago i think he paid about half or less than half of what it is now. his dad was a trucker so they had him get in before the raise.

what school you going to? im interested in going the DZ route to start.

Canada trust trucking at steeles and weston

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
My internet with EBox is about to expire. Paying $30 a month right now for 75 down/10 up. Who are you guys signed up with right now? Looking for a comparable deal.