Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Luken ain’t made that statements out of nowhere

I’m not here to pull dry ones or ask what you know I’m not the feds

Unless you pulling a reverse psychology on some Keizer soze usual suspects ..

You’re off on a lot of things that’s going on in the City

Just because you posted up at a girls crib don’t mean you know what going on ...

But since you want to test ..

Name me the first and last letter of the neighborhood parkdale has had static with for the 4- 5 years.
I'm "off on a lot of things" because I say the gun violence comes from misguided youth emulating a struggle not of their own :dead:

now I'm the feds :laff:

don't you get tired of this fake street persona act you put on? street trivia time like we on sesame street...

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
I'm "off on a lot of things" because I say the gun violence comes from misguided youth emulating a struggle not of their own :dead:

now I'm the feds :laff:

don't you get tired of this fake street persona act you put on? street trivia time like we on sesame street...

You asked for the question I gave it to you why you ducking it the question , I’m sure you can ask your shorty in parkdale right ...

And I never said you the feds .. I said I’m not the feds ..

So answer the question

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You asked for the question I gave it to you why you ducking it the question , I’m sure you can ask your shorty in parkdale right ...

And I never said you the feds .. I said I’m not the feds ..

So answer the question
There's crips in Parkdale and Hell's Angels you said Tibetans RUN the block :dead: but the Angels set up shop there since they got moved from Queen East.

Hells Angels are top of the chain...

R K

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
There's crips in Parkdale and Hell's Angels you said Tibetans RUN the block :dead: but the Angels set up shop there since they got moved from Queen East.

Hells Angels are top of the chain...

R K

:francis:

:mjlol:

Wrong

H.A ain’t been shyt for a min you might worked for them or with them in the after hours club life...

They have more say in small towns

but inner-city they ain’t squat with Their weak prod

since this is public knowledge .. if you gonna do google researches:

https://www.google.as/amp/s/nationa...ction-is-a-former-gangster-from-vancouver/amp

This dude at one point and his higher-up had BC ..MTL and ONT

On mannaz (to a certain degree)

But i’ll let you rock ..

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
@Luken ain’t made that statements out of nowhere

I’m not here to pull dry ones or ask what you know I’m not the feds

Unless you pulling a reverse psychology on some Keizer soze usual suspects ..

You’re off on a lot of things that’s going on in the City

Just because you posted up at a girls crib don’t mean you know what going on ...

But since you want to test ..

Name me the first and last letter of the neighborhood parkdale has had static with for the 4- 5 years.

I was toasted this morning when i was posting the fb videos, since i posted it from the first page reply of the thread, the old comments looked new to me but yeah, those Tibetans been warring with nikkas down there from like the last summer since the last time i checked.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goose season is upon us :wow:

7999M_11.jpg

can002d.jpg

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Whats wrong with the yutes?

CNJIr8tWIAAK8M7.jpg

10487351_516847418416525_1517762334244483765_n.jpg

Investigators from Peel Regional Police Central Robbery Bureau have charged two teens with preparing to rob a Brampton pizza store Friday, Sept. 28.

Police saw two men in the parking lot of a pizza store at the corner of McLaughlin Road and Bovaird Drive at approximately 10:25 p.m. Police said it looked like the men were wearing masks and looking into stores and vehicles.

Police said one of the two men opened the door to the pizza store and looked at how many people were inside. He returned to the other man when officers stopped and arrested them.

A search of both men revealed two replica firearms, gloves and the masks they were wearing, police added.

Jacob Jiminez, 18, of Brampton, has been charged with robbery, use of an imitation firearm while committing an offence, wearing a disguise with intent and failing to comply with recognizance.

Telique Ricketts, 18, of Brampton, has been charged with robbery, use of an imitation firearm while committing an offence and wearing a disguise with intent.

Both men were held in custody for a bail hearing in a Brampton courthouse on Saturday, Sept. 29,