The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Checked housesigma. breh bought it at the peak of the market in 2021 for 1.52 mill, he's listing it at 1.69 mill 3 years later :francis:

3 years and you'll be lucky to sell it for the same price. Prayers to the breh

yup
prob took a 3 year rate at 2 or 3% thats up for renwal and now can't afford those extra payments. Will be lucky to just break even

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This happened on your street? Goddamn

Move out of Scarborough and still gotta deal with this mess :snoop: sad shyt

Definitely Mafia or tow truck related. That’s where all those cats live. A dude I grew up with from Scarborough got smoked a few years back and he was heavily involved in the tow truck wars. shyts serious here

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This happened on your street? Goddamn

Move out of Scarborough and still gotta deal with this mess :snoop: sad shyt

Definitely Mafia or tow truck related. That’s where all those cats live. A dude I grew up with from Scarborough got smoked a few years back and he was heavily involved in the tow truck wars. shyts serious here

nah i live on a street just behind. But yeah crazy, i remember when nothing happened in vaughan, now a girl got clapped at vaughan mills a few dayhs ago and this, and every day a car is getting stolen at night in the neighborhood . I'm just shocked 8am, 9am streets are always packed as their is a elementary school and highschool just a stone throw away. Always mad kids walking and always cars are going up and down davos.

Can't wait till im back in uganda :heh:

And yeah I would not be surprised at all, tow truck industry is run by hells angels and bikers you just can't get in, and woodbridge has always been known for mafia. This guyanese guy i was speaking to said he saw two peple getting brought out but they looked Asian not sure if he was telling teh truth but guess we will see in a few days.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So I've been there literally all day. There was an eyewitness he swas out walking with his son and saw the car white kia and saw when it happened he said he ran.

Then his daughter wow 😂

She went on CBC when he left and she said she saw the firebomb back in December. And today her dad and brother saw when it happened and ran. The mom came back and cursed her out yelling and calling her dumb, then ran to the news reporter and said you can't use that my daughter is under 18

There is a killer on the loose who has no problem in broad daylight going into a home and shooting 4 people

and this dumb ass girl says my dad and brother are the only witnesses and here is my face and here is where I live right across from where it happaned

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Vietnamese?
Gang shyt?

Wouldn't be surprised if it is. Usually vietamenese are into heroin. I figured the killer knew them because the door wasn't even kicked in or anything as cops and forensics guys were opening it and closing it fine

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Wouldn't be surprised if it is. Usually vietamenese are into heroin. I figured the killer knew them because the door wasn't even kicked in or anything as cops and forensics guys were opening it and closing it fine
Shooting and killing a toddler at 9am on a weekday

FMYjeq.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

how much you want to bet these chumps are already out on bail and terrorizing again

thanks justin