that grilled cheese was damn good
they didn't have Zeddy there for the opening tho - pissed me off

viktor-underworld-bill-nighy.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I told y’all.
Exactly the reason people aren't having kids is because cost of living is atrocious. What you're going to have three kids in a 1 bdrm condo paying 2500 a month?

You already see so many stories of immigrants coming here and leaving or being stuck renting half a room for 900 a month because thats all they can afford

Imagine coming to canada even with 20k in cash that ish and you rent an apt? tha't's 5000 gone right there for first and last. Then you gotta buy furniture and then hope you can get a decent paying job
Yes. You have to be very well off to have kids these days. Look at the cost of daycare. Even with the new changes, you’re still out a lot of money and many daycares don’t even follow that shyt.

13-16% taxes on already marked up shyt. Gas prices have gone up significantly, food, etc. monopolies everywhere. Employers paying shyt.

Bringing in immigrants putting strain on a weak healthcare system, shyt transit and pressure on housing. So prices and rent WILL go up and wages WILL come down.

I told y’all about the Libs man.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I told y’all.

Yes. You have to be very well off to have kids these days. Look at the cost of daycare. Even with the new changes, you’re still out a lot of money and many daycares don’t even follow that shyt.

13-16% taxes on already marked up shyt. Gas prices have gone up significantly, food, etc. monopolies everywhere. Employers paying shyt.

Bringing in immigrants putting strain on a weak healthcare system, shyt transit and pressure on housing. So prices and rent WILL go up and wages WILL come down.

I told y’all about the Libs man.

:to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is cray

A 22-year-old has been charged with murder after what police say was an unprovoked attack against a teenager at Keele subway station late Saturday night.

Police say they were called to the station just before 9 p.m. after reports one person had been stabbed.

Investigators say the teen was on the lower level of the station sitting on a bench when a man approached and stabbed him.

Paramedics transported the teen to hospital via an emergency run with critical injuries, where he was later pronounced dead.

:picard:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
This is cray

A 22-year-old has been charged with murder after what police say was an unprovoked attack against a teenager at Keele subway station late Saturday night.

Police say they were called to the station just before 9 p.m. after reports one person had been stabbed.

Investigators say the teen was on the lower level of the station sitting on a bench when a man approached and stabbed him.

Paramedics transported the teen to hospital via an emergency run with critical injuries, where he was later pronounced dead.

Was just coming to post
It’s really sad what things are coming to

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
This is cray

:mindblown: wtf

He has been identified as 16-year-old Gabriel Magalhaes of Toronto.

Police say 22-year-old Jordan O’Brien-Tobin of no fixed address has been charged with first degree murder.

If im Gabriels fam, It would be my life mission to get revenge

Rip to the innocent