Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:francis:
bust1.png

lol is this shocking?

99% of toronto rappers are in drugs and guns, they ain't making any money from rap.

How many chances is this bum ass negro gonna get?

Aden was driving a rented silver Honda on Nov. 3, 2015, with Bobby Ohemeng Boating as his passenger, and together they drove around town selling drugs. First, there was a deal in Walkerville, then another at Seminole Street and Pillette Road. They pulled into 920 Ouellette Ave., a building known for drug deals, prostitution and other crimes. Boating went inside. When he came back out, officers moved in.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: vote liberal brehs...

I vote mainly NDP, but honestly, I can't think of a western leader that actually makes me want to go out and vote. I don't think there is any good option and clearly, like everybody across the globe they don't care about black voters since we usually vote for liberal parties anyways. Also her comments won't make that much noise since we care more about US politics over Canadian politics tbh

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls: vote liberal brehs...

Funny how you never hear them speak like that to Canadians. These liberals only get tough when speaking about developing nations.

If Canadian citizens were to use that rhetoric about their own government then they would be labelled domestic terrorists or national threats.

What she said was offensive and she should step down.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
I vote mainly NDP, but honestly, I can't think of a western leader that actually makes me want to go out and vote. I don't think there is any good option and clearly, like everybody across the globe they don't care about black voters since we usually vote for liberal parties anyways. Also her comments won't make that much noise since we care more about US politics over Canadian politics tbh
Why vote for the NDP? That party died with Jack Layton and will never rise again.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why vote for the NDP? That party died with Jack Layton and will never rise again.
Agreed, but I am not a fan of conservatives and not a fan of current liberal leadership, so willing to see what NDP can do even though I know not that much. I am pretty much apathetic to the whole Canadian political options.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Funny how you never hear them speak like that to Canadians. These liberals only get tough when speaking about developing nations.

If Canadian citizens were to use that rhetoric about their own government then they would be labelled domestic terrorists or national threats.

What she said was offensive and she should step down.

the way her boss has a history with blackface she feels emboldened to speak the way she does, not to mention the history with her grandfather.