The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Is it just me or the raptors have reached leafs status in terms of popularity/fandom?

When it comes to hardcore fans the raps are neck to neck with the leafs.

Jays are bigger with casual fans.

Outside of baby boomers and gen x and half of vaughan/whitby/georgetown/oshawa cacs, the raps dominate the city

Raps got the under 40 folks(millenials-gen z Of all races- white folks included)
The non-white crowd
The immigrant crowd(all races)
The White liberals

People who only follow the leafs are the 45 and over folks

Last edited:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Peel region leans raps
Halton hills region leans leafs
Durham region leans leafs
York region leans raptors
Downtown toronto leans raptors
Most areas in the actual city of toronto leans raps

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Kingston Belleville Oshawa
Those areas used to be safe lol
Drug dealers new hiding spots
probably a drug deal gone bad or an attempted robbery gone super bad.

Belleville beeeeen a cocaine city guys from my old neighbourhood as well as guys i knew of were selling work OT in belleville all in 2004-2008 as far as I can remember.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Rogers centre is half full this year with an exciting jays team.

I remember back in the bautista-encarnacion-donaldson era skydome was packed every game, now that we have a team who is just as good/fun, plenty of empty seats. :dwillhuh:

The pandemic really changed the habits of toronto sports fans i guess.

jays have been the biggest disappointment in baseball this year

As well remember many people work from home now, the days of going to work and then going to a restaurant and then catching a jays game and the train home is over

my main office is right across from eatons centre, U've been downtown once this year and thats when i flew porter to nyc

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
:francis: how many rappers is that so far?

:francis:all i see here is a young man (struggling?) looks like they're not really up like that. Young breh woulda been better off with a trade and a girlfriend rather than rap aspirations. I mean damn there needs to be a better job done to steer our youth to better outcomes. smh. displaying ounces of weed like everyone doesn't have access to herb these days.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:francis:all i see here is a young man (struggling?) looks like they're not really up like that. Young breh woulda been better off with a trade and a girlfriend rather than rap aspirations. I mean damn there needs to be a better job done to steer our youth to better outcomes. smh. displaying ounces of weed like everyone doesn't have access to herb these days.
Way More money working at timmies Making 18hr than being a local Toronto rapper

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Do some of these rap nikkas even work on their craft at all?? Or is the bar this low nowadays?

if all you can get is 6,000 views it might be time for a career change. There is way to much opportunities and black brehs continue to waste it. Trade school, my cousin came from jamaica like 4 years ago. Learned how to be a welder and is now making good bank.