The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
They gotta do what needs to be done. But they gotta start opening the gyms and ease off on these store capacity limits. Also, allow some small businesses to reopen.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Provincial lockdown could last into June
The end of the stay-at-home order is just days away, but as Mark McAllister reports, it looks like the Ford Government is ready to extend it past the upcoming long weekend and into June.

:beli:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Provincial lockdown could last into June
The end of the stay-at-home order is just days away, but as Mark McAllister reports, it looks like the Ford Government is ready to extend it past the upcoming long weekend and into June.

:beli:

It don't matter as the weather gets warmer people will be outside and crowds will be formed.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Honestly how are businesses surviving?

movie theatres have been opened for like a month in the past 14 months
Clubs? gyms? Banquet halls? Convention centres?

In texas they can have 70,000 in an arena for a box
40k for soccer in the uk
Malls are open in the us and uk, people dining in etc

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tried to explain this lockdown to fam in New York. They wouldn’t listen to me “y’all aren’t locked down give me a break”. No one can understand the retarded shyt going on in Ontario.

meanwhile retailers taking advantage of people using the pandemic as an excuse to hike prices and provide little to no customer service.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Open gyms
Open restaurants for patio service
Stop being stupid
Open up small businnesseses
Provide more businesses that could be more susceptible like restaurants with thermometer readers

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tried to explain this lockdown to fam in New York. They wouldn’t listen to me “y’all aren’t locked down give me a break”. No one can understand the retarded shyt going on in Ontario.

meanwhile retailers taking advantage of people using the pandemic as an excuse to hike prices and provide little to no customer service.

Bro Ontario is on some commmunist shyt. Me and my girl tried to get some wine at loblaws on the weekend. We grabbed some bottles and shyt go up to the cashier to pay for them and chick at the register was like we stopped selling alcohol at 8 and took the bottles away from us to put them back. Mind you it was 8 o'clock on the dot when we were at the register.I know if shyt like that happened in the states you asking for a fight.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bro Ontario is on some commmunist shyt. Me and my girl tried to get some wine at loblaws on the weekend. We grabbed some bottles and shyt go up to the cashier to pay for them and chick at the register was like we stopped selling alcohol at 8 and took the bottles away from us to put them back. Mind you it was 8 o'clock on the dot when we were at the register.I know if shyt like that happened in the states you asking for a fight.

I couldn't even buy a mother's Day card because it wasn't deemed essential at rcss