The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm holding off as much as I can bear unless I am absolutely forced to :francis:
Meanwhile in New York State is opening all indoor dining as of monday and continuing to drop restrictions.

they Started dropping restrictions long before our current point when they had more cases than we did, and their cases continue to drop.

state of new york population: 19milly
ontario: 14.5 milly

:francis:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Meanwhile in New York State is opening all indoor dining as of monday and continuing to drop restrictions.

they Started dropping restrictions long before our current point when they had more cases than we did, and their cases continue to drop.

state of new york population: 19milly
ontario: 14.5 milly

:francis:

A shyt show. I have a lot family in that particular state and was hoping the US border to open up asap.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
why even mention 4th wave when we have vaccine?
the messaging form these officials :snoop:
People will lose confidence because there is no end game...They are told the vaccine won't stop the covid and to continue to wear the mask after being fully vaccinated, so what is the end game here?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
People will lose confidence because there is no end game...They are told the vaccine won't stop the covid and to continue to wear the mask after being fully vaccinated, so what is the end game here?
Because we elected a college drop out drug dealer who is only interested in money and power...

Even the liberals/ndp wouldn't have fukked this up as much.

..also our healthcare system is super trash, and just cannot handle even a slight uptick in cases. So it doesn't matter if 40, 50 or 60% or even 70 percent get vaccinated in the next few months, if the cases go down to 1k per day in ontario...so called experts will still impose strict restritctions...so no indoor , no gym etc probably all the way till end of aug if we lucky