The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Pretty much I'm black and have lived in woodbridge for the past 12 years. I've only been stopped once by cops and that was new years eve at 2am for a holiday Ride Check where they stopped everyone at that time.
Bruh I been in Woodbridge for 7 years

YRP gives ZERO fukks :heh:

they don’t care nikkas are barely visible I keep telling my brehs and they don’t believe it

Never been stopped since I moved here.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Breh that party gotta have a collection of the dumbest people alive. Everyone on the planet knows those were terrible ideas that wouldn't do anything. He rejected FREE HELP from the feds while asking fukking Alberta for help, does he not know that the feds are the ones giving out the vaccines too. How much easier would it be if they delivered and administered the vaccines too? Then you have nurses and doctors working in the hospital instead of being at mass clinics asking people where they live.

What a fukkin dumbass :gucci:
He thought he could buddy up to Jason Kenney on some were all conservatives bs :laff:

Kenny said :camby: HYON

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Only for a ride check huh? :mjpls:

I'm kidding, but really?:lupe:

I had an officer do a u-turn from the opposite side of Eglinton to stop me and run my plates

yeah man im serious
but i've been stopped in toronto a few times and I drive a beater:martin:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Canadian brehs,

One of my joints is in a wedding in Michigan this July. She thinks she’ll be able to come down.

with all this new shyt they still gonna allow flights to the US? :lupe:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is not like the Liberals would have done this better, because most liberals are actually supporting this strict lockdowns, it is the conservative voters that are upset, and they won't switch their vote to liberals.

It doesn't matter. What matters is Ford is a complete moron and has proven that time and time again. I will make a bet with you that Libs take over next election.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I was on a bike ride big trail by my house parking lot was packed plenty of families out

it’s over no one cares

they can amend whatever they want people are over this bullshyt

Was out downtown and in the burbs and folk are out and about like nothing happened. Maybe Ford woulda had a chance in the winter, but not in the Spring after having people locked up all winter through Christmas, New Year's, Easter, etc.. People have enough info on the virus now to know he'd full of shyt.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It doesn't matter. What matters is Ford is a complete moron and has proven that time and time again. I will make a bet with you that Libs take over next election.
Agreed

that fat fakkit has burned every bridge imaginable.

blue collar voters in the 905s and outside GTA areas are furious

city of Toronto voters that usually vote center or left will bury him

business community will fukk him up

healthcare, NPO, Bay Street

there’s not a single person who doesn’t despise this bumbling buffoon

Next election he will be the single handed reason why the Cons will get wiped out as a provincial party

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Neither Conservatives nor Liberals deserve our votes. They’ve both proven to be complete failures. Too bad Conservatives will not admit Ford sucks and Liberals won’t admit Trudeau can’t lead this country. People are blindly loyal to parties and it’s not doing us any favours.