The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Cops obviously can't stop people if it's during rush hour and shyt. But if you're driving at night, or if a cop sees a bunch of... you know, friends... in 1 car, :mjpls:you best prepare to be stopped :mjpls:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
I needed a pen really badly the other day and stopped at a giant tiger and they refused to sell me a pen.

I could buy a fukking cat bed , marshmallows or all sorts of other random shyt, but its illegal for me to buy a fukking pen?

This is all arbitrary and ridiculous

Went the other day to costco and couldn’t get certain things because it was “non-essential”.

A good section of the store was closed off too. Was like :gucci:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I needed a pen really badly the other day and stopped at a giant tiger and they refused to sell me a pen.

I could buy a fukking cat bed , marshmallows or all sorts of other random shyt, but its illegal for me to buy a fukking pen?

This is all arbitrary and ridiculous
Govt: Kids, you're not allowed to go to school. Learn from home :ufdup:

Kids: ok, but I need school supplies, I'm going to Walmart :ehh:

Govt: sorry those are non essential goods :troll:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
i havent been to a walmart or any grocery store since the new year started... i use voila by sobeys for delivery of groceries and have everything else shipped :manny:
i been picking up groceries from Fortinos pop the trunk they drop it in and I go on my way.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Brehs it is fukking pathetic. Remember Doug Ford was bigging up these companies making N96 masks in Ontario? Well, it NEVER happened and whatever Canadian company sells N95 still gets their shyt from China :russ:

Meanwhile I hear stories from Vietnam about regular people buying their own equipment, making their own surgical 3 layer masks and N95s...and the Canadian government can't do it :francis:
We are keeping collecting L in Ontario

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
These doctors now saying minimum 6 week stay at home order is needed :beli:

Data shows more people have been vaccinated in the lower risk neighbourhoods :what::mindblown:

Realistically, we'll be lucky if we get some sort of a normal Christmas :beli:

Yeah, because Doug Ford wants to get his voting base vaccinated first. :mjpls:
Pandemic carding essentially lol
If you're the wrong complexion ..you know what time it is

That's exactly what's gonna happen. It's going to be mostly Black people getting carded.