The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Several TNA wrestlers appeared on last night’s episode of WWE NXT, including The Rascalz and the returning Joe Hendry. However, Fightful Select reports that AJ Francis, aka Top Dolla, was also backstage at the show. Francis is currently the TNA Digital Media Champion. There’s currently no word on if he will appear onscreen in NXT, although he has said he wants to.

As Top Dolla, Francis was in WWE for two runs. The first ended in November 2021. He was brought back in August 2022 but cut again in September 2023. He debuted for TNA at Hard to Kill back in January.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Several TNA wrestlers appeared on last night’s episode of WWE NXT, including The Rascalz and the returning Joe Hendry. However, Fightful Select reports that AJ Francis, aka Top Dolla, was also backstage at the show. Francis is currently the TNA Digital Media Champion. There’s currently no word on if he will appear onscreen in NXT, although he has said he wants to.

As Top Dolla, Francis was in WWE for two runs. The first ended in November 2021. He was brought back in August 2022 but cut again in September 2023. He debuted for TNA at Hard to Kill back in January.
He probably got to hang with Ashante.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

GSF_SZZXoAAlch9

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Between getting hoe'd by NXT and Nemeth wunnubg the belt, I've lost all interest in TNA.its 2010 all over again, and this time they're owned by a corporation. TNA looks like it's about to be outta here by 2026.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I feel they should go streaming route and put all of their PPVs and events on a service like WWE does with peacock/network. I guess the issue might be they don't have a company willing to pay them a lot of money to air it
I think only WWE can pull that off, but thing again, I would like to see if any other wrestling company can pull that off, too.
First Twitch, now YouTube? This seems like a step backwards to me.
When TNA was on Twitch, they was getting views, but really wasn't getting paid like that iirc. They saw more money being on YouTube than being on Twitch, but YouTube was getting their cut from monthly subs.