The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
We both know you have an idea

And we both know you don’t really care like that :mjlol:

Let’s not play these games:heh:

Sidenote

I'm legitimately asking. We have fun in the Raw & Smackdown threads.
Nobody will call you a traitor for participating; if they do, fukk 'em. There are plenty of people from the Dynamite threads in there, have a good time with us. Nobody's going to mess with you.

Moving on, I don't like what's about to happen to Deonna Perazzo. I saw a TK interview where he alluded to possibly creating a new ROH women's title instead of giving Deonna a proper relinquishment match.
As far as the pic, that must be an old one. Her fupa & muffin top are swole now, breh.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Moving on, I don't like what's about to happen to Deonna Perazzo. I saw a TK interview where he alluded to possibly creating a new ROH women's title instead of giving Deonna a proper relinquishment match.
That would be fukked up. Deonna showed when she dropped the belt to Micki James that she has no problem doing what's right for business so TK should let her lose the belt in a match.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
IIRC Deonna stood Tony up twice on joining AEW, one of the times they thought she was coming to a show

So I'm not surprised seeing that and I doubt Deonna cares, it doesn't seem like she likes Tony/AEW. Probably didn't want to show up on either one of his shows then having to drop on top of it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
IIRC Deonna stood Tony up twice on joining AEW, one of the times they thought she was coming to a show

So I'm not surprised seeing that and I doubt Deonna cares, it doesn't seem like she likes Tony/AEW. Probably didn't want to show up on either one of his shows then having to drop on top of it

Well there you go.

If she’s done bad business with them and don’t want to work with them. She shouldn’t be forced to do something she don’t wanna do.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

That could be the case, but optics matter. The unfortunate part is that after all of Tony Khan's public missteps; it will look like his fault, even if it isn't this time.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm legitimately asking. We have fun in the Raw & Smackdown threads.
Nobody will call you a traitor for participating; if they do, fukk 'em. There are plenty of people from the Dynamite threads in there, have a good time with us. Nobody's going to mess with you.

I’m good…. It’s not about being a traitor and a few lames gonna do what they do and I no longer give a fukk

I just got better things to do with my time…. I was gonna say more on that but I’m gonna leave it at that