Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Impact is the true gatekeeper of the Forbidden Door
full

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

I'm not as up on NJPW as others in here, but are GoD, Jay White, Hikuleo, and Chris Bay not allowed to head back to Japan due to COVID restrictions?

Also, guess it's safe to say we're getting a GoD/Good Brothers feud over the Impact belts.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
She tweet deleted about how she could talk on behalf of blacks because she was married to Gresh.

She has deactivated her account a dozen times, and deleted a lot of embarassing/childish/incriminating tweets, like when she said Anthony Agogo was heightist for clowning her husband :pachaha:

She also will never talk about how her and Jonathan met, which was shades of Jay Lethal/AJ Lee grooming, but worse...started when she was underage.

She was embarassing by herself, but I can't fukk with Gresham like that anymore, talented as he is.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Can't hurt to try but everyone knows where he's going if he even still wants to do this wrestling thing anymore
I'm sure that Tony Khan will make Regal a very nice offer, but I could actually see Regal going to Impact for 1 key reason. Jim Ross said that the young guys in AEW don't listen to advice. Some of the wrestlers were even on social media calling JR out of touch (this was before all of the WWE guys got signed, though; things might be different now).
The Impact roster might be more coachable. Also, having Scott D'More would mean less heavy lifting for Regal.