The Official TNA Discussion Thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Whew what a finish but the better man won, at least Eddie knows he has a career on HGTV

It's been fun kicking it with you guys see you Thursday :salute:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Rohit & Raj vs FinJuice - personally have never been that high on Findlay and Robins but it was alright.

Jordynne Grace vs Chelsea Green - the match itself was decent but I cannot get past how stupid of a name that "Digital Media Championship is.

Chris Sabin vs Ace Austin - cool X-division style match

Rhyno & Heath vs VBD - OK match; Heath looked like shyt through the whole match; Doring reminds me of heel Barry Windham; EY is still a favorite of mine

Rich Swann vs VSK - a perfectly fine filler match

Matt Cardona vs W. Morrissey - a decent big man match; Morrissey wrestling in a pair of skinny jeans and some Tims is hilarious though; shocked Carona took the L considering Morrissey's short term contract with TNA ended

IInspiration vs Decay - that must've been and old school TNA cameraman working this match because he stayed all deep up in IInspiration's bidness with them camera shots; Sad that Rosemary is saddled with such a mediocre broad as Havoc. I give whoever is in charge of TNA's women's division (I guess it's Gail Kim) because they utilize the IInspiration the way they are supposed to instead of making them clownish losers. They are a sneaky heel tag team who uses all sorts of tricks to get wins.

Trey Miguel vs Steve Maclin vs Laredo Kid - good match; I have always enjoyed X-Division matches where there is one guy who doesn't fit the high flying style most associated with the division. Unnecessarily goofy ending though.

Mickie James vs Mercedes Martinez - two veterans who put in work; loved the run in by Deonna Purrazzo after Mickie won.

Good Brothers vs Bullet Club - Good Brothers winning this was some bullshyt and having Chris Bey take the pin made it even worse.

Jonah attacking Josh Alexander - it was a cool run in by Jonah (especially him coming back to the ring to fukk Alexander up some more after leaving) and furthers the Josh Alexander vs Moose feud without actually putting them in the ring together since the insinuation is that Moose got Jonah to attack Josh.
I do think Jonah is a really stupid and basic name...at least add Hailey to it as a last name. Or go back to calling himself Jonah Rock like he used to be called.

Moose vs Eddie Edwards - solid match; these two have always had pretty good in-ring chemistry and Edwards excels at working with big man (his matches with Bobby Lashley being prime examples) and there were a couple genuine "HOLY shyt!" moments in this one. This match could've been better without all the Morrissey/Cardona stuff though.