The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk about the new LAX, strength in numbers sure but they still need a big guy imo

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
is hernandez still under lu contract?

I don't know where Hernandez is. He pissed off Impact AND Lucha Underground with his contract fiasco.

Wrestler Threatens Lucha Underground With Legal Action, Konnan's Status, Ultimate Lucha 2 News - WrestlingInc.com
- Hernandez has threatened legal action against Lucha Underground after he lost his job with TNA. Hernandez has reportedly made a claim against Lucha Underground about an unsafe working environment.

The issues with Hernandez, TNA and Lucha Underground began this past summer. Lucha finally officially announced his release in September. As noted, Hernandez began working for TNA and reportedly told them he already had his LU release. It was discovered that he did not have his release and TNA was forced to part ways with him. They were also forced to edit all footage of Hernandez that was recorded while he was under contract to LU.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I like the new LAX.
Homicide looks like he has gotten in shape and the one new dude looks like a high flyer who could bounce between tagging and the X-Division.
Plus that ugly little Spanish chick looks like she is a beast i the ring with the way she was suplexing Rosemary.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I like the new LAX.
Homicide looks like he has gotten in shape and the one new dude looks like a high flyer who could bounce between tagging and the X-Division.
Plus that ugly little Spanish chick looks like she is a beast i the ring with the way she was suplexing Rosemary.
That music hit and i was like:skip:
Then the beatdown started and it was kinda dope. Konnan's promo was flames. Good ass debut TNOwel:ehh:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Seems like Eli Drake is what Rob Conway should have been.

Also, damn shame Tyrus is a delusional tap dancing Trump supporter, he could have been a dope monster heel way back and now I wouldn't care if he got pushed or not.

Cody's promo during the Brandi vs Kaycie "match" lmaooo

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

They partnered with Crash too which is Konnan's group & he hates AAA :wtf:

:ld: on the deal though. Everybody that AAA had worth using has left them & since the Lucha Underground deals might prevent them from appearing on other people's TV it's even more worthless.