The Official TNA Discussion Thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps
See that's how you do a backstage brawl

Show the fallout of the fight instead of cutting to Dominos commercials and whatever Devin Booker's doing this week in State Farm commercials

Run in was timed perfectly with Eddie talking about Moose hitting his wife right before catching beats from Moose Luger Da Gawd himself

It also means something since it's not overdone and makes sense since they're selling a match that's in 2 days

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
See that's how you do a backstage brawl

Show the fallout of the fight instead of cutting to Dominos commercials and whatever Devin Booker's doing this week in State Farm commercials

Run in was timed perfectly with Eddie talking about Moose hitting his wife right before catching beats from Moose Luger Da Gawd himself

It also means something since it's not overdone and makes sense since they're selling a match that's in 2 days
:deadrose:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
She wanted to be with her gf Diamante. I haven't seen them or that tall King chick, Swole in months.
AEW has real legitimate looking chicks now. :yeshrug:

Between, Jade Cargill, Britt, Hayter, Thunder Rosa, Serena Deeb, and Shida, they don't have to put all those wack broads out there that they used to.:francis:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I got

Moose
Trey
Bullet Club (God I hope)
Mickie
IInspiration
Jordynne
Sabin
W