LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps

ipj3uizap2r71.jpg

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Tuned in last night to my first Impact show in ages and was pretty entertained. I know Mickie was trying to get WWE to do something similar and they look stupid for not doing it, I thought this was pretty good

What happened to the crowd? Is it COVID precautions or is their head count these days?

And tell me the names of folks to look out for I'm going to try to catch more shows now

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
am i the only one who sees the big night tasha & savannah had, as a shot to kierra?

awesome kong well-deserved hall of fame induction.

TNA. we started this female wrasslin chit.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Tuned in last night to my first Impact show in ages and was pretty entertained. I know Mickie was trying to get WWE to do something similar and they look stupid for not doing it, I thought this was pretty good

What happened to the crowd? Is it COVID precautions or is their head count these days?

And tell me the names of folks to look out for I'm going to try to catch more shows now

Moose, Chris Bey, Josh Alexander, Trey Miguel, and Rohit Raju are some of Impact’s best homegrown stars. And then you have guys like Brian Myers and Morrisey that are doing some of the best work they’ve ever done in their careers.