The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
About two weeks ago

Oh thats wack:stopitslime: Today I finally get home early enough to watch and dont have Axes.... pun intended with the wordplay:francis:

A few weeks ago. You can get TNA on Youtube plus (or whatever it's called) for $.99/ month.

Yea I switched from the dying Google TV service to YouTubeTV. So is this like on regular YouTube or the YouTubeTV? Are the shows live? Tell me more my SwitchBlade Conspiracy breh? :lupe:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Oh thats wack:stopitslime: Today I finally get home early enough to watch and dont have Axes.... pun intended with the wordplay:francis:

Yea I switched from the dying Google TV service to YouTubeTV. So is this like on regular YouTube or the YouTubeTV? Are the shows live? Tell me more my SwitchBlade Conspiracy breh? :lupe:
I think TNA has a premium channel on YouTube. Now that you got rid of Google TV, come join #FireStickGang. Embrace the Dark Side!
:blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I think TNA has a premium channel on YouTube. Now that you got rid of Google TV, come join #FireStickGang. Embrace the Dark Side!
:blessed:

I been had a FireStick..... thats how I streamed a lot of my content outside of my Samsung SmartTV

But Google sent me 4 free ChromeCast along with the Google WiFi mesh ports.

And man.... I think I'm falling in love with this ChromeCast over the Firestick:wow::whew:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I been had a FireStick..... thats how I streamed a lot of my content outside of my Samsung SmartTV

But Google sent me 4 free ChromeCast along with the Google WiFi mesh ports.

And man.... I think I'm falling in love with this ChromeCast over the Firestick:wow::whew:
I thought ChromeCast just sent stuff from your phone/tablet to your tv.
:ohhh:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I thought ChromeCast just sent stuff from your phone/tablet to your tv.
:ohhh:

Na..... Thus far feels like a Firestick on steroids

I have a Roku, AppleTV and several FireSticks. I think with the GoogleTV sub, this shyt feels like the ultimate streaming device. I love the UI