The Official TNA Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Out of town so gonna miss the show live but I'll have to try and catch up on some later tonight. Excited to see Who Deonna mystery opponent is as well as the Omega and Sami match. An outside wrestler taking the woman's title would be interesting. I don't see much of a woman's division on impact other than some tag teams but who knows what they'll do. I'm rooting for Sami but I wouldn't be surprised if Kenny retains. Although with this being a major event, outs like the wrestlemania of impact I believe but could be wrong, I see them giving the title back to an impact star. Same case could be made for triplemania but Andrade not really a major AAA star and is new there unlike Sami that has history on impact. Gonna be interesting to see how long Kenny keeps these outside belts or if he even loses the in-house belt before the others or gains more. That x division match should be good. Lot of talented guys there in that rotation. Seems like it's usually the same characters rotating around in that division from what I seen but should be exciting. Sucks that TJP out. Wonder if they'll replace him or replace the team. Would love to see Rich and Willie win the titles. Depends on how they handle the TJP situation tho. The Matt Cardona and Tenille match likely be the filler match of the night. They'll have to get a major surprise in order to make that interesting. I think fire and flava are defending. Maybe against Jordynne and the other girl, can't remember her name just like Kiera partner, wanna say Sasha. If so I expect the champs to retain and end the feud. Actually now that I think about it, I think they facing another team. That creepy girl with the white face paint, I think Rosemary, and the other creepier but heavier one. They'll retain regardless. Moose should win his match. Not sure what the rest of the card looks like but I don't expect any great matches from them.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Out of town so gonna miss the show live but I'll have to try and catch up on some later tonight. Excited to see Who Deonna mystery opponent is as well as the Omega and Sami match. An outside wrestler taking the woman's title would be interesting. I don't see much of a woman's division on impact other than some tag teams but who knows what they'll do. I'm rooting for Sami but I wouldn't be surprised if Kenny retains. Although with this being a major event, outs like the wrestlemania of impact I believe but could be wrong, I see them giving the title back to an impact star. Same case could be made for triplemania but Andrade not really a major AAA star and is new there unlike Sami that has history on impact. Gonna be interesting to see how long Kenny keeps these outside belts or if he even loses the in-house belt before the others or gains more. That x division match should be good. Lot of talented guys there in that rotation. Seems like it's usually the same characters rotating around in that division from what I seen but should be exciting. Sucks that TJP out. Wonder if they'll replace him or replace the team. Would love to see Rich and Willie win the titles. Depends on how they handle the TJP situation tho. The Matt Cardona and Tenille match likely be the filler match of the night. They'll have to get a major surprise in order to make that interesting. I think fire and flava are defending. Maybe against Jordynne and the other girl, can't remember her name just like Kiera partner, wanna say Sasha. If so I expect the champs to retain and end the feud. Actually now that I think about it, I think they facing another team. That creepy girl with the white face paint, I think Rosemary, and the other creepier but heavier one. They'll retain regardless. Moose should win his match. Not sure what the rest of the card looks like but I don't expect any great matches from them.

Gonna be Chelsea Green.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Anybody with a good stream
baked[dot]live
IN
giphy.gif

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Is that the same deal EC3 got? If so, he needs to work some TNA dates. He's been in ROH for a long time.

EC3 didn't havea deal with impact.

ROH was on pandemic hiatus, so they let him feud with moose in the meantime on impact.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
The X title match was fun, a lot of interesting spots.

Why did Cardona leave WWE? He seems like a Vince type of wrestler. Can he not talk or something?