The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That’s a terrible reason to halfway do business. Further proof the man is just a mark and not doesn’t have an actual mind for the business

Vince of all people was willing to showcase Dan Severn as the NWA Champion as well as ECW

naw

thats because the WWF was desperate. vince didnt showcase them out of the goodness of his heart.

when was ECW ever on raw when raw was winning in the ratings??
only time was the mike awesome debacle, but that was just the WWF self-serving themselves so they could put a guy signed to the WWF over someone now signed to WCW, and it bled over onto smackdown with triple h basically going over everybody as the end-game.

who did dan severn ever go over in the WWF?

Did anybody ever find out who my wife is?:noah:

FXNpRex.gif

I wonder if she still watches the show even though it's not in Florida anymore.:to:

lol yea.

i think she dipped when lashley left

the good ole days..

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i dont know if its been talked about yet, but Enzo is about to appear on SWE Fury. it prolly already happened by now, as they announced it a while back before the cass/swann stuff popped off in TNA.

so i guess cass & enzo are gonna reunite over there in SWE. i think they announced that too.

theyre prolly gonna bring enzo into impact. enzo & cass vs swann & mack at slammiversary.

book it danno.:ufdup:

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
And folks are missing out because they’re not WWE or AEW.
It's a shame really because TNA been putting out a good product before AEW started
They have probably the best women's division in wrestling and actually have grown men with size:dame:
And they toned down the silliness

Oh and they actually properly push black wrestlers:ehh:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
It's a shame really because TNA been putting out a good product before AEW started
They have probably the best women's division in wrestling and actually have grown men with size :dame:
And they toned down the silliness

Oh and they actually properly push black wrestlers:ehh:
Ion think you can “ :dame: “ your way outta that one brotha :dame: