The Official TNA Discussion Thread

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I like The North, but I hope TNA finds a way to keep him. While Alexander is holding gold, Ethan Page is jerking curtains on Dark & only getting the occasional skit on Dynamite.

Ethan Page is about to enter an angle with Sting

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Ethan Page is about to enter an angle with Sting
Ethan Page is about to job to Sting. Sixty year old Sting. Page will look even weaker if he needs Scorpio's help to go over. Even if Page goes over clean, he gets no points for beating a grandfather.
Only Sting benefits from feuding with any of the AEW guys (for example, how did running from Sting each week benefit Team Taz?).

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Ethan Page is about to job to Sting. Sixty year old Sting. Page will look even weaker if he needs Scorpio's help to go over. Even if Page goes over clean, he gets no points for beating a grandfather.
Only Sting benefits from feuding with any of the AEW guys (for example, how did running from Sting each week benefit Team Taz?).

Jobbing to Sting on TNT or PPV is better than literally anything he could be doing in TNA in 2021.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Impact even with Kenny gets literally 1/10th the viewers of Dynamite. Being in an angle with Sting on TNT in any capacity is a bigger deal than anything that can be going on on Impact on AXS.
I'm not a tv exec, I'm a wrestling fan. I don't care about ratings, or how many other people are watching. I want a quality product.
A wrestling prospect losing clean to a 60 year old man is dumb, no matter what brand it's on.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another solid episode. Pretty solid build to the PPV. Debating on downloading the app now. Will say, the Good Brothers in Impact bother me less in Impact than they do in AEW. I think I like this Bizzaro World Kenny more too lol