The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Kenny showing up late to the press conference and then having his music just cut in so he could make an entrance was hilarious.:russ:
Even more hilarious was Kenny clowning somebody else's fit like he did to Swann then slapped that man in the face.:mjlol:

Them having a 40 minute presser was cool yet AEW never mentioning anything about this match or contributing to the build up in any way on Dynamite is still foul as hell though.:ufdup:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Listening to Busted Open and Bully and LaGreca think Swann should get the surprise win. Impact needs it more they think.

Swann is the breh but I don’t know if Kenny should be losing until he see Page brehs :patrice:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Listening to Busted Open and Bully and LaGreca think Swann should get the surprise win. Impact needs it more they think.

Swann is the breh but I don’t know if Kenny should be losing until he see Page brehs :patrice:
If you look at this how NWA was in the old territory days there would be times where Ric Flair or Harley Race would lose the world title to the top guy in a given territory and then win it back within a month's time.
They could do that with Swann if they wanted to.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG

Don Callis is literally in the perfect position to make it happen. Dreamer hinted at it for This Is Rebellion.

I like it as a red herring.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
If you watched that whole press conference you could tell Swann is 100% winning. They oversold Kenny being the favorite to win the entire time, to book him to lose would absolutely destroy Swann and Impacts main event credibility with how hard they pushed it.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
It would be far, far more baffling for AEW to agree to let Kenny drop the belt to Swann than for TNA to let Kenny come in and route their champion and not even mention it on their TV show.