The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's what I mean. Breh looks like a regular dude at the bus stop. No sauce, no flavor.
Lashley has MVP, muscles & nice suits.
Kenny Omega has stupid hair, loud clothes, and Don Callis.
Roman has Paul E & a shooter.
Johnathan Gresham can talk & he leads an entire faction.
They all have something (and someone) to make them stand out.
All Swann has is a championship belt & his Food Lion name tag. Something is missing from his presentation, IMO.

Na I got you. I still don’t think you articulating it right.... but I get what you trynna say:russ:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Omega outchea killing this fukking show :dead:

Just checking the recaps, I don't see why he wouldn't. The segments don't really appear to add much to the show, they've been booking him to lil bro everyone in sight so there's no credibility in anyone opposing him, and the rest of the show is still the same show that people either have little ability or desire to watch.

I know that the difficulty has been that their taping schedules don't line up, but they gotta figure something out with getting people other than Callis and Anderson/Gallows to show up on AEW. Because they're giving you absolutely no reason to watch both Impact and Dynamite on any given week.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just checking the recaps, I don't see why he wouldn't. The segments don't really appear to add much to the show, they've been booking him to lil bro everyone in sight so there's no credibility in anyone opposing him, and the rest of the show is still the same show that people either have little ability or desire to watch.

I know that the difficulty has been that their taping schedules don't line up, but they gotta figure something out with getting people other than Callis and Anderson/Gallows to show up on AEW. Because they're giving you absolutely no reason to watch both Impact and Dynamite on any given week.
They aren't doing a true company crossover.
They just have Omega show up for a segment on Impact and then once Dynamite rolls around its like he was never there because there is almost no mention of any of the shyt Kenny is doing with Impact.

The man is putting the AEW title up against Rich Swann's title in less than a month and AEW is acting like its not even happening.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They aren't doing a true company crossover.
They just have Omega show up for a segment on Impact and then once Dynamite rolls around its like he was never there because there is almost no mention of any of the shyt Kenny is doing with Impact.

The man is putting the AEW title up against Rich Swann's title in less than a month and AEW is acting like its not even happening.

yep, plus they never acknowledged Kenny wrestling at Hard to Kill or Impact period afterwards. They only say Impact tag team Good Brothers smh

Last edited:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
They had a aces & eights reunion

:wow:

Garrett Bischoff looks totally different now

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin