The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Isn't Moose's contract with Impact coming to an end soon?
Moose can make some good money somewhere else. I would feel some type of way having to flesh this program out by finally losing to Rich Swann (seriously) just to build Kenny Omega, a guy that don’t even work there.

Impact/TNA has always been terrible at appreciating their homegrown talents

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Can't remember if I saw this before, but :mjlol::mjlol::laff:
T4cvCka.gif

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

Back In The Game: Jazz Put Off Retirement After Tommy Dreamer Contacted Her

Jazz Put Off Retirement After Tommy Dreamer Contacted Her

Jazz credited Tommy Dreamer for pushing for her to give things one more shot with IMPACT, explaining that he wanted her to go out with her head held high and that she had a lot more left in the tank.

“Well, [Tommy Dreamer] had a lot to do with it. He reached out to me and said, ‘I hear you’re going to retire. Don’t do it that way. Let’s get you back in the game.’ I said, ‘Dreamer, I think I’m done,’ and he said, ‘No, you’ve still got it’ and you can’t say no to him. It’s an opportunity and a challenge for me,” Jazz said, “and I’ve never been one to run away from a challenge. IMPACT is one of the companies that I’ve never worked for in my 25-year career, so now I’m so honored and thrilled to be a part of IMPACT.”

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Moose can make some good money somewhere else. I would feel some type of way having to flesh this program out by finally losing to Rich Swann (seriously) just to build Kenny Omega, a guy that don’t even work there.

Impact made Moose look like money at Hard To Kill.

This is just him kayfabe accepting the loss like a man.

He's going to beat Omega.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

moose isnt a TNA homegrown.

he was already a star in ROH.

i mean, hes more of a TNA star but still.