VxB808d.jpg

:wow::wow::wow:
Wait is this Tasha?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
360 deals?

Separate thread on this but here's a massive addition to WWE contracts

The WWE Talent Relations department is being split into two areas; talent management and talent branding. The latter of those two will be utilized like a talent agency, booking WWE personnel for appearances, movies, commercials and other third party engagements.

https://cultaholic.com/posts/report-john-laurinaitis-restored-to-wwe-head-of-talent-relations-role

Basically WWE wants to eat off of every outside WWE venture a talent does

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I know everybody is all excited about the winner of the Sacrifice main event moving on to a title vs title match against Kenny Omega but the thing that had my interest is just where Sami Callihan found that teleportation iPhone of his.

But as much as I want to see Kenny vs Moose I don't want to see Moose win the belt just to drop it a month later. So I'm hoping Kenny interferes to make sure that Rich Swann retains because he sees Rich as an easier match-up. Then Kenny wins the Impact belt from Swann and after a month or two drops it to Moose.
This also would be a good way to get Moose on Dynamite a couple times as he's chasing Kenny for a shot at the Impact belt.

Austin and Bey should be feuding for the X-Division belt and TJP should still be in a tag team with Fallah Ba.

I will never stop being totally amused by the street clothes that Deonna and Kimber Lee wear.:mjlol: