The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Undertaker Forced Superstars To Give Triple H Apology For Being On Cell Phones During His Match

Matt Cardona Recalls Time He Was Made To Apologize To Undertaker & Triple H

“Basically, disrespectful for being on your phone, blah, blah, blah and he’s pretty pissed and I’m like, ‘Okay, this is The Undertaker, locker room leader, pissed.’ So afterwards, like Mark Henry, he pulls us aside and he’s like, ‘What up dude?’ But he says, ‘You need to apologize to Undertaker’ and I’m like, ‘Okay, you’re absolutely right.’ So Hawkins and I, we pull him aside, we apologize and he’s super cool about it, super cool, because we were very respectful. Super cool. He’s like, ‘You really need to apologize to the guys in the main event, okay?’ So we’re like, ‘Okay, we’ll apologize to Vladimir Kozlov’ which I don’t even know if we did. I’m cringing right now thinking about it, but now, we have to stooge ourselves off to Triple H. So Triple H, I’ll never forget this. He’s like in a private dressing room and we’re like, ‘Um, excuse me Triple H. Um, we were on our cell phones during your match, we’re really, really sorry. That was very disrespectful,’ whatever we said, you know? And he played it off like he didn’t care.”

Wow man:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Off topic but I’m watch an episode from the Asylum years and it’s a tag match with CM Punk and Julio Dinero vs Terry Funk and Raven and Funk is bleeding 10 seconds into the match :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Yeah I’m just not a fan of TJP. Doesn’t help that’s he’s an ass outside of the ring. Austin, Bey, or Alexander for X-Division champ

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
y8ziBUn.jpg

4xWLxZU.jpg

VxB808d.jpg

:wow::wow::wow: