The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I swear niccas hate be wild

It’s funny how some niccas really trynna devalue or shyt on FinnJuice in Impact....

Like these niccas just wasn’t the tag champs last year

Not to mention Juice was the 3rd (and a 2 time) NJPW US champ and pretty much held down the NJPW tour when there was that foreign ban going on

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
I read that Black Tarus took his spot in the angle so I just figured he would’ve been in the X-Division match and end up becoming number 1 contender

Yeah that sounds right,Tarus is kinda random for a x division match

I am a fan of Tarus though

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
fukk it, give Moose all the belts:wow:. He's the only one that can save us Thanos (Omega).

:ehh:

They need to have Chris Bey be the one who finally beats Kenny to win the Impact belt back though. He's good with character work, really good in ring and he's young. They could do a whole lot worse than making him one of the guys they build around for the future.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:ehh:

They need to have Chris Bey be the one who finally beats Kenny to win the Impact belt back though. He's good with character work, really good in ring and he's young. They could do a whole lot worse than making him one of the guys they build around for the future.

The only reason I would disagree with Chris Bey getting the belt too early is just off the logic of a lot of very young guys getting the belt to early.

To a degree the champion to be like the accumulation of your career. Like once you been in a few years.

I feel like when guys get in too soon. Yes they may have a nice reign.... which will come to an end but then what? Have them either be double digit number champ or then just have them on a path like Shamus where they fall back down the card for years that we forget they was even a champ?