The Official TNA Discussion Thread

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
No, I’m saying something logical about another guy the WWE signed solely just so he wouldn’t be in another company. This is something they’ve been doing for years.

I don't know which company that would be. When they signed him, it was in the full swing of "fukk it hire anyone" phase, he had just left TNA because they wouldn't pay him, ROH and NJ weren't interested. I guess he probably would have been working House of Hardcore pretty steadily.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, I'm watching this week's episode on Twitch.

Bruh.

Suicide is still a thing?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Are you really stanning for 40 year old supersized midget built pereniall comedy mid carder Eric Young not getting a big WWE push

I know, remember when they had that "Hobo Daniel Bryan" gimmick they were working with him?:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Laughing at the Eric Young hate.

like when did we turn on guys and stopped giving them a clean slate when they moved from one company to another?

Thank God people didn’t have this same energy or feel that same way for Terra Ryzing, Stunning Steve, Mean Mark, and so many more

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Which company is going to be the first to pair Low Ki/Austin Aries up as an a$$hole team? Because that seems right up TNA's alley with their history in general and history of bringing back both of these guys over and over.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I doubt they ever bring Aries back after the stunt he pulled at the end of Bound for Glory.